Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF a Calm HA Female Eevee
Hello! Self-explanitory really. I'm planning on adding a Sylveon to my team and using AceTrainerJordan's build. IV's really don't matter since I will be breeding it to make sure it has my OT even if you provide a 6IV one. Not sure what all I have to offer. You'll have to tell me what you're interested in. Have many HA pokemon, Shiny milotic, shiny beldum, shiny Masquerain, shiny Bellossom, shiny octillery, and shiny wailmer. I also have a majority of the legendaries. Please let me know if you can help me out! Thanks in advance.
I can help if you wish. What's the wailmer look like?
(Feb 28, 2016, 10:53 PM)ydocrevolg Wrote: I can help if you wish. What's the wailmer look like?

Thank you! Eh it isn't phenomenal tbh, like most chain fished shinies. Lvl 35, Rash nature. No perfect IVs. Male. It's a big goofy looking pink bastard hahaha.
I'll help you try to get 3 iv since that's all I can do for it if you wish? I'll start tomorrow since its 1 in the morning.
(Feb 28, 2016, 10:59 PM)ydocrevolg Wrote: I'll help you try to get 3 iv since that's all I can do for it if you wish? I'll start tomorrow since its 1 in the morning.

Thank you anyways, but that's alright. I can breed one for myself in a relatively short amount of time tonight, I was just hoping you had one already ready to trade. Save a couple hours haha. Again, thank you anyways mate!
OK no worries.if interested I have a group of shines that I'm trading.looking for specific things but eventauly ill trade for easier stuff most likely.
Alright I will keep that in mind!