Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

shroomish or brelloom?
does anyone ahve a shroomish or brelloom (non shiny) they would be willing to trade at all or have either of them in your safari that i can get your FC to get them at all. i really want this pokemon so i can do my own hoard hunting for shinies.
(Jun 12, 2016, 09:20 PM)Matuscha Wrote: does anyone ahve a shroomish or brelloom (non shiny) they would be willing to trade at all or have either of them in your safari that i can get your FC to get them at all. i really want this pokemon so i can do my own hoard hunting for shinies.

For horde hunting you can use both honey and sweet scent. Breloom isn't the only pokemont that learns it. I believe Oddish learns it at a low level considering I've been using my Gloom (Which was an Oddish now a Vileplume) for a long time.
(Jun 12, 2016, 09:29 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote:
(Jun 12, 2016, 09:20 PM)Matuscha Wrote: does anyone ahve a shroomish or brelloom (non shiny) they would be willing to trade at all or have either of them in your safari that i can get your FC to get them at all. i really want this pokemon so i can do my own hoard hunting for shinies.

For horde hunting you can use both honey and sweet scent. Breloom isn't the only pokemont that learns it. I believe Oddish learns it at a low level considering I've been using my Gloom (Which was an Oddish now a Vileplume) for a long time.
i want it cause i love breloom and really want it been wanting it but i dont have pokemon omega ruby or alpha sapphire.
(Jun 12, 2016, 09:36 PM)Matuscha Wrote:
(Jun 12, 2016, 09:29 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote:

i want it cause i love breloom and really want it been wanting it but i dont have pokemon omega ruby or alpha sapphire.

I'll go catch one for you and trade if you can give me an egg of your favorite pokemon ~