Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

skorupi giveaway
Hello People!!!

I am holding a giveaway for skorupi

they all have good iv's and have the battle armour ability and their jolly nature

the giveaway will be by direct trade so add me and give me your friend code below

you can also select your gender Smile
Could I get a male Skorupi please?? Fc is listed and I've added you  Shy
(Sep 15, 2016, 10:25 AM)JodieKatt98 Wrote: Could I get a male Skorupi please?? Fc is listed and I've added you  Shy

i have added your FC can you add myn please it is opposite
thanks
@Mattienator @JodieKatt98 This thread has been moved to the Pokemon Trading, Breeding, and Friend Safari section due to the nature of the topic. Happy trading!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Sep 15, 2016, 09:34 AM)Mattienator Wrote: Hello People!!!

they all have good iv's and have the battle armour ability and their jolly nature

the giveaway will be by direct trade so add me and give me your friend code below

i would love one ill add your fc my ign is Quay so if you ever see me online just send a request. would like a female also
(Sep 17, 2016, 06:47 AM)TheMightyJax Wrote:
(Sep 15, 2016, 09:34 AM)Mattienator Wrote: Hello People!!!

i would love one ill add your fc my ign is Quay so if you ever see me online just send a request. would like a female also
requesting trade now

sorry haven't been on in ages