Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

taking requests
(Oct 26, 2015, 09:36 AM)Attriplex Wrote: I am very impressed with what you are doing here. I too only recently joined these forums and do a bit of breeding - started at the deep end really. I was just wondering if you take shiny requests or whether that is too much of an ask.

I can breed you a shiny. Just let me know what you want.
OMG, your so Kindhearted... Thanks for your efforts, I... I'm trying to do something like that atm,.. I am breeding Snivys atm, just now I finally got a timid one!! X3!! Its just... I dunno how you find out the IVs and that stuff... I dont do competitive stuff, but Id like to help others! :P!!

BTW... I really really would like a Togepi, I wanna make a lvl100party of just babies XD Its something Ive wanted to do since gen 2 X3!!

and... You can add me and Im online almost all day :3!!
DO you think you can breed me an adamant Riolu with bulletpunch and close combat so I can have a good mega lucario?
Hey and thanks again for amazing heracross :P I heard you can also breed shinies but i don't want to push you hard.I wonder if you can breed me a shiny beldum(clear body) or munchlax(thick fat)?I'm not going in details cause i don't know how hard will that be.Waiting for your response Smile
It's so nice what you are doing. I'm new to pokemon and these forums. I seen justin flynn use aegislash and I have wanted one ever since. I don't know what nature is best for it but I would like one that is decent. Thankyou very very much

IGN: Starbucks
FC: 4828-7688-1396
(Oct 27, 2015, 07:32 AM)Starbucks Wrote: If you could please give me one of these ditto it would literally make me so happy!

If you need a ditto,there is a giveaway in this forum.Check the important threads section Smile
(Oct 27, 2015, 07:46 AM)Jaamon Wrote:
(Oct 27, 2015, 07:32 AM)Starbucks Wrote: If you could please give me one of these ditto it would literally make me so happy!

If you need a ditto,there is a giveaway in this forum.Check the important threads section Smile

Yea I'm sorry. I'll edit that. I was copy pasting my IGN and FC and accidentally got that too
(Oct 26, 2015, 08:51 PM)Kanji Wrote:
(Oct 26, 2015, 09:36 AM)Attriplex Wrote: I am very impressed with what you are doing here. I too only recently joined these forums and do a bit of breeding - started at the deep end really. I was just wondering if you take shiny requests or whether that is too much of an ask.

I can breed you a shiny. Just let me know what you want.

Wow, thank you. To be quite honest I expected the answer to be no. I have been trying to breed a shiny pachirisu for a long time now with no luck, if you are willing to help out that would be super. I am breeding with a 5 IV volt absorb Pachi so that there is at least a chance the shiny will have this ability. I can supply the parent if you need it, just let me know. Also there is no rush whatsoever or if you change your mind at any time that is absolutely fine.
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I'm going to stop taking requests for a bit to catch up on what's been requested so far. Any posts before this one I'm working on. The ones I'm working are togepei, riolou, beldum or munclax, aegisslash, pachirisu. You can still feel free to PM with request though and once I'm caught up I'll post here and let you know I'm taking open requests again. Also feel free to add my friend code and I'll confirm when I'm online next.