Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

test build for lord goodra
so feel free to be critical about it but im trying to put together a sap sipper build for goodra

Goodra @ Persim Berry
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Acid Armor
- Power Whip
- Earthquake
- Outrage
I would put assault vest on goodra
#TeamForum

I would go Assualt Vest with Dragon Pulse,The other moves are fine but even though Outrage is powerful you dont want to miss out on a turn on destroying a pokemon when you accidently hit yourself in confusion
(Jan 7, 2015, 12:27 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: I would go Assualt Vest with Dragon Pulse,The other moves are fine but even though Outrage is powerful you dont want to miss out on a turn on destroying a pokemon when you accidently hit yourself in confusion

thats what the berry is for
(Jan 7, 2015, 12:27 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: I would go Assualt Vest with Dragon Pulse,The other moves are fine but even though Outrage is powerful you dont want to miss out on a turn on destroying a pokemon when you accidently hit yourself in confusion

i wouldnt be able to set up the acid armor for the extremely low physical with assault vest
Looks okay not sure you should use assault vest or berry.
well the idea is 2-3 turns of outrage while boosting attack with a petal blizzard for w/e then when cunfuse hit berry removes confuse then i can hit with boosted power whip or eq/poison tail