Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

trade shinies for shinies/events
I have the following shiny pokemon that I'm willing to trade for other shiny pokemon, all are legit:

Shiny Tapu Koko
Shiny Wailmer
Shiny Golbat

only willing to trade shiny tapu koko for a legit Event Volcanion, for shiny wailmer and shiny golbat I can trade them for other shinies.
(Jul 28, 2017, 04:20 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote: I have the following shiny pokemon that I'm willing to trade for other shiny pokemon, all are legit:

Shiny Tapu Koko
Shiny Wailmer
Shiny Golbat

only willing to trade shiny tapu koko for a legit Event Volcanion, for shiny wailmer and shiny golbat I can trade them for other shinies.
Want the kroockodile now
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
If we don't tade now i won't be able to anymore since i have class and wont be on until 4 hr later
I got to go
(Jul 28, 2017, 04:54 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Jul 28, 2017, 04:20 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote: I have the following shiny pokemon that I'm willing to trade for other shiny pokemon, all are legit:

Shiny Tapu Koko
Shiny Wailmer
Shiny Golbat

Want the kroockodile now

yeap, ready to trade now?
(Jul 28, 2017, 05:13 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote:

Shiny Tapu Koko
Shiny Wailmer
Shiny Golbat

Want the kroockodile now

Ok let's do it I'm in the plaza
(Jul 28, 2017, 05:49 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Jul 28, 2017, 05:13 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote:

Shiny Tapu Koko
Shiny Wailmer
Shiny Golbat

Want the kroockodile now

Ok let's do it I'm in the plaza

ok, added me already? whats your IGN?