Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

trying to get 5IV. gengar
Must of hatched over 200eggs by now all I want is hp def satk. Sdef and spe is there any out of thati don't need?
Sometimes it can be a real grind. Is one of your Daycare pokemon holding a Destiny Knot? In terms of how many IVs you need, it depends how you're using it. If you plan on competing in VGC or even BattleSpot, then 5 is the way to go.
like kcarberry said a destiny knot are key for this! also a 6iv ditto makes it a lot easier
#TeamForum

(Jan 13, 2015, 04:04 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: like kcarberry said a destiny knot are key for this! also a 6iv ditto makes it a lot easier

I got one without def in IV going to give it a try do you mind trading my haunter then trading. Back?
no i don't mind
#TeamForum

(Jan 13, 2015, 04:41 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: no i don't mind
Thanks I be on now
I could breed you one, I'm bored anyway. And as a bonus it's gonna be in a Moon Ball and have 4 egg moves. Timid nature.
(Jan 13, 2015, 04:50 PM)Onihige Wrote: I could breed you one, I'm bored anyway. And as a bonus it's gonna be in a Moon Ball and have 4 egg moves. Timid nature.

MOON BALL?! :O Could I get one, please?!
(Jan 13, 2015, 05:01 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 04:50 PM)Onihige Wrote: I could breed you one, I'm bored anyway. And as a bonus it's gonna be in a Moon Ball and have 4 egg moves. Timid nature.

MOON BALL?!  :O  Could I get one, please?!

Sure: 0662-4834-7157 IGN Moonzag. I hatched a perfect 5 IV one in the first batch. Maybe I should hold a giveaway?
Its up to you. If you want to trade it