Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

well i guess this is a thing that happened...
me and my friend love pokemon or/as and finally we got our games to use pokemon bank to transfer all of our stuff to s/m
the whole reason we wanted to get our pokemon to s/m is so we could race on pokemon or/as to see who could finish it
the fastest, not anything to big and it was just something i wanted to do. i started with treeko and he started with mudkip
i went ahead and power leveled my treeko and beat may so i could get pokeballs to catch a zigzagoon as an hm slave (so i
wouldnt have to do it later on when i had surf). eventually my friend told me he wanted to catch a poochyena for his team.
i dont much care for poochyena since i would want something better on my team. we finally catch up to each other at the part that
may teaches the player about pokenav. the time on my 3ds was set late so it was a bit hard to see what kind of pokemon it was
and if it was worth catching. i looked at it a while and i was 100% sure it was a zigzagoon so i decided to go get it as my hm
slave. sadly whenever i encountered the pokemon it was a poochyena silhouette so i was determined to kill it right away.
but as it appeared to be a shiny poochyena, how to lose a friend in 10 minutes or less 101.
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
Its okay, shinies are just re-skins of normal Pokemon, they're not rare at all!

For reals, though, sorry about that, I've done the same thing to a Skarmory...
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!