Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Flag over the gym icon???
Please, what the heck is the little crescent moon shaped flag over the gym icon about?
(Jul 24, 2016, 10:34 PM)MamaWoot Wrote: Please, what the heck is the little crescent moon shaped flag over the gym icon about?

what pokemon game are you playing? pokemon go?
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
(Jul 24, 2016, 10:36 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Jul 24, 2016, 10:34 PM)MamaWoot Wrote: Please, what the heck is the little crescent moon shaped flag over the gym icon about?

what pokemon game are you playing? pokemon go?    Yes, it's Pokemon Go, my file is too large to post a pic of what I'm talking about, I don't know how to shrink it :/
Jeezumcrow I'm technologically illiterate ? none of my other Pokemon at gyms have this little crown over the icon though, it's maddening not knowing what it is...
(Jul 24, 2016, 10:40 PM)MamaWoot Wrote:
(Jul 24, 2016, 10:36 PM)xcr03 Wrote:

what pokemon game are you playing? pokemon go?    Yes, it's Pokemon Go, my file is too large to post a pic of what I'm talking about, I don't know how to shrink it :/

i have no idea what it could be .-.
"Clothes"
(Jul 24, 2016, 10:46 PM)MamaWoot Wrote: Jeezumcrow I'm technologically illiterate ? none of my other Pokemon at gyms have this little crown over the icon though, it's maddening not knowing what it is...

you could just go to paint and shrink it though
"Clothes"
Omg, I will try it on my pc in the am, it's just possible me off on my phone.. Thx though