Pokemon Forever
Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) (/Thread-POWERSAVES-Ultimate-Pokemon-Center-Dittos-Modifications-Giveaways-Pokebank-etc)

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Dex - May 3, 2016

@TehBestCloner That's great, thanks! I actually just realized I wanted Heracross' Ball to be Love Ball. Sorry for the misinformation. Is that all right?

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TehBestCloner - May 3, 2016

(May 3, 2016, 05:24 PM)Dex Wrote: @TehBestCloner That's great, thanks! I actually just realized I wanted Heracross' Ball to be Love Ball. Sorry for the misinformation. Is that all right?
Oh sure! Please give me a few more min :D
Gonna go back to edit the Heracross

@Dex Please get online! Finished your requests Smile

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - xdiegaox - May 3, 2016

Hi :] wondering if you can take this request 

1. Volcanion Timid Nature with 6iv 
Change:Cloned Make it Modest 

2.Meloetta Rash Nature , no good ivs 
Change: Make it Timid , Cloned Make it Modest , Cloned Make it Hasty (all with 6iv)

Let me know if you can do it , and thanks in advanced

This was my request im getting the volcanion from the pokebank 
getting onin 10 mins

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TehBestCloner - May 3, 2016

(May 3, 2016, 05:32 PM)xdiegaox Wrote: Hi :] wondering if you can take this request 

1. Volcanion Timid Nature with 6iv 
Change:Cloned Make it Modest 

2.Meloetta Rash Nature , no good ivs 
Change: Make it Timid , Cloned Make it Modest , Cloned Make it Hasty (all with 6iv)

Let me know if you can do it , and thanks in advanced

This was my request im getting the volcanion from the pokebank 
getting onin 10 mins
So a total of 3 Meloetta?
Timid, Modest and Hasty
With the Hasty 6IVs and ignore the rest?

And 2 Volcanion
Original one and 1 Clone with Modest Nature

Sorry but you can only request 3 Pokemon per day!
I can help with the Meloetta first and the Volcanion tomorrow!
Sorry, I have a tight schedule this week @.@

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Seajoking - May 3, 2016

Should we PM you?

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Ænigma - May 3, 2016

(May 3, 2016, 05:09 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote: Ok! Finished with the giveaways D:
Feel free to trade me! I will be doing my service for around 1-2 hours then I gotta do my work T.T

Can I trade you now? Smile I'm online at the moment :P

(May 3, 2016, 05:43 PM)Ænigma Wrote:
(May 3, 2016, 05:09 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote: Ok! Finished with the giveaways D:
Feel free to trade me! I will be doing my service for around 1-2 hours then I gotta do my work T.T

Can I trade you now? Smile I'm online at the moment :P
Sorry I am trying to finish a few requests then do my assignments!
I will be online in the next 3 hours so everything must be on hold for now D:'
and please don't PM me!
Post the request here if possible! It is much easier for me to check your requests this way!

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Ænigma - May 3, 2016

@TehBestCloner Yes definitely! Do what you must do, you can help me anytime x'D

Is it okay if I leave my request on the last page or do I have to repost it?

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Davizz - May 3, 2016

@Seajoking  Please leave your requests here in the thread!

(May 3, 2016, 05:47 PM)Ænigma Wrote: @TehBestCloner Yes definitely! Do what you must do, you can help me anytime x'D

Is it okay if I leave my request on the last page or do I have to repost it?
Please kindly repost!
I will try to get back to you ASAP!
And please remember the 3 Pokemon per day rule!
I can usually do more but for this week, don't have much time D:'