Pokemon Forever
Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) (/Thread-POWERSAVES-Ultimate-Pokemon-Center-Dittos-Modifications-Giveaways-Pokebank-etc)

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - poppylilly - May 16, 2016

@TehBestCloner i will add you when i get home will you be on in a half hour?

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TehBestCloner - May 16, 2016

(May 16, 2016, 12:49 PM)poppylilly Wrote: @TehBestCloner i will add you when i get home will you be on in a half hour?
I should be able to :D
Got whole day today but if I get sleepy, I might take a little nap :D

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - poppylilly - May 16, 2016

perfect ^-^ and i'll be free all night

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - parrypeter25 - May 16, 2016

(May 16, 2016, 12:53 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:
(May 16, 2016, 12:49 PM)poppylilly Wrote: @TehBestCloner i will add you when i get home will you be on in a half hour?
I should be able to :D
Got whole day today but if I get sleepy, I might take a little nap :D

Haven't seen you on in a while! Can you do my request from a couple of days ago ? :o

Added you

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - DynaMike - May 17, 2016

IGN:  Mike
Service: Modification
Pokemon: Shiny Greninja , Shiny Aegislash , Shiny Gogoat
Notes:

Shiny Greninja:
  • Give Item Ability Capsule
  • Max IVs
  • EVs ( 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe )
  • Nature ( Current to Jolly )
Shiny Aegislash:
  • Max IVs
  • EVs (Current to 252 HP / 4 Def /252 SpD )
  • Nature ( Current to Sassy )
Gogoat:
  • Shinify
  • Max IVs
  • EVs ( Current to 228 HP / 48 Atk / 232 SpD )
  • Nature ( Current to Careful ) 
  • Gender Change
Hey bud haha hope this isnt too much to ask for @TehBestCloner

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Boffin - May 18, 2016

@TehBestCloner 
IGN: Parker
Pokemon: Zapdos, Pidgeot, Venusaur.
Request: For Zapdos, change to Timid, and IVs to 31/31/31/31/31/30. And if possible, ability to static! Change Pidgeot's Name to Aeolus, possibly change ability to Tangled Feet, and make Venusaur's IV'a 31/30/31/30/31/30.
Notes: Thanks a lot!!!

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TehBestCloner - May 19, 2016

Online ~
Sorry... quite busy with work @.@
Whatever you need for the next 5 hours, I can help Smile

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - poppylilly - May 19, 2016

@TehBestCloner  I'm free right now have you added me?

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TehBestCloner - May 19, 2016

Adding you right now!
One moment I forgot my powersaves in the bag @.@
Let me go get it

IGN:Max
Service: shinyfiying and cloning and change pokeballs
Pokemon:Lucario,Arceus,Shaymin,Sylveon,Absol,Articuno,Zapdos,Moltres
Notes:i'd like the arceus cloned along with the shaymin and sylveon as i'm giving a copy to a friend, and the Lucario and Absol shinyfied and absol in love ball please? and the bird trio cloned

Note: I only do max of 3 per days so I will only modify whichever 3 you gave me Smile