Pokemon Forever
[ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) (/Thread-ORAS-Unfinished-ORAS-chat-no-story-spoilers-guys-not-even-inside-spoiler-tags)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 3, 2014

i got my own in X/Y for the 1st time i was v surprised since its actually rarer than a shiny XD

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Eckley - Dec 3, 2014

Never found anything with pokerus myself, but someone traded a crobat that had it to me

On a side note, is anybody else disappointed you can only use 20 spaces when decorating your secret base? I don't think it's enough and that it's limiting how creative you can be

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 3, 2014

its the same as/very similar to the originals eckley its why the smaller bases can be very good

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Eckley - Dec 3, 2014

I know, I played the originals, but with the way GF is trying to get people to use secret bases (because you can share them etc.) I would have thought you could have more than 20 slots for decorations, just to have a bit more freedom in what you can create

i'm a little surprised to not see a higher limit but there had to be 1 otherwise load times could get a bit crazy since i doubt the 3ds is v strong from a technical level.

Edit: anyway Eeveeli hows the breeding and training going for your normal type team lemme know if you need a hand Smile

I understand there needed to be a limit, but 20 seems a little too low

don't let it get you down u need to focus on ur team for competitive now still trying to work out my mega. Lopunny, altaria, gallade or swampert? Choices are hard....

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Eeveeli - Dec 3, 2014

Where do you guys have your base hidden? I think I just found the perfect spot even tho it's a little hard to get to. xD

And it's going well with my mono-normal team. I already finished breeding the Wigglytuff, Exploud and Cinccino. I'm currently busy with Diggersby :D

mines not deffo yet going to finish OR 1st gona take a while 10 hours in 1 gym badge still not left rusbrough XD

but lets just say the current location is not berry far away from a master or a food court Smile

Mine's not hard to get to, just annoying, which was a mistake because I know I'm going to get annoyed every time I want to go there haha

Right now I'm building a team for online use, but I will get around to building one for the base. Haven't decided if I'm doing some sort of themed team or not yet though, and what battle format to use