Pokemon Forever
[ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) (/Thread-ORAS-Unfinished-ORAS-chat-no-story-spoilers-guys-not-even-inside-spoiler-tags)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 3, 2014

my base team is going to be mono fighting with battle girl avatar or mono dark with delinquent :D

think AS will be my main tho prefer brenden to may avatar in game sry may but the short shorts and sandals are starting to bug me

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Eckley - Dec 3, 2014

Do the secret base pals fight in the "Gym" as well or are they just there?

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 3, 2014

don't think they battle automatically so prob just there XD

although we could make are own mini elite 4 out of it guys :D

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Eckley - Dec 3, 2014

welp there goes my idea to make people battle them before they battle me haha

well we just have to make a base with us 3 in it + some1 else from EU and we'll have the jFlynn EU Elite 4 in a base and have other members battle cud even see if we can get a certain streamer on these forums to try it can nvr remeber his name tho :P

That sounds awesome! I can't battle to save my life, but who cares!

well we don't have to battle the ai will (good lord i'm not letting it run my evil gallade set)

I've definitely not stole that idea...

get your own pokemon sets and stop using thief on mine you dam weaville :P

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Eeveeli - Dec 3, 2014

[Image: secretBasePlace_38.jpg]
QR Code

My base is here(Route 119) so feel free  to visit me one day xD (I blocked off the trainer-spot for now tho but you still will be able to grab my flag :D)
tip: An Acro Bike is needed to reach it. (Also the HM waterfall/surf)

But omg a EU Elite 4 sounds awesome! If we only could control the people in the secret base with which moves they pick and stuff