Pokemon Forever
[ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) (/Thread-ORAS-Unfinished-ORAS-chat-no-story-spoilers-guys-not-even-inside-spoiler-tags)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Eeveeli - Dec 4, 2014

Haha i already watched it from the day it was on the internet so that's another person down Kappa/

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 4, 2014

lol ikr either way guys do you think ray ray is shiny locked or not since i don't want to miss my 1 chance for my own shiny ray ray

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Eeveeli - Dec 4, 2014

Serebii says that the only shiny locked legendaries in ORAS are Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza and Deoxys so yea I think he is :c

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 4, 2014

Sad -cries-

Anyway guys for our EU 4 should i got flying, fairy or rock i can't decide?

Well I would go with Fairy since it only has two weaknesses while Flying has 3 and Rock 5 (if i'm right) you could also use flinchmasters like Togekiss then who are really annoying to take down :D

Also for the Elite 4, should we all use a mega or not? :D

all use a mega makes it more fun then and i cud use togekiss in flying as well u realize XD

but basicly flying has bird jesus, rock has helix himself and fairy has gardevoir and altaria :D

Too hard to choose between them arrgh

Haha I know but Togekiss is a Primary Fairy-type and has flying as her Secondary type so that's why I mentioned it under fairy :P

And okay time to mix up my normal team I have at the moment now then xD (At the moment I have: Exploud, Minccino and my shoiny Zangoose in my team) I'm probably going to switch out Zangoose for mega Lopunny then once I found her megastone :D

ik where it is if you want to know?

That would be great :D

mauville 2nd floor talk to the guy in the black suit trying to get into some guys room, watson will give you the key to the elevator in the center of the town so you can access the 2nd floor