Pokemon Forever
[ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) (/Thread-ORAS-Unfinished-ORAS-chat-no-story-spoilers-guys-not-even-inside-spoiler-tags)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Eckley - Dec 1, 2014

I'm on my phone right now and I posted it without finishing haha

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 1, 2014

Yes mightyena you succeeded where mega swampert failed you beat the champions mega this feeling is so weird i have constantly thought of you as relatively bad then this time around you get fire fang and ohh boy did you save my team so much XD

Edit:

dam it now i'm really thinking of making AS my main may seems to have taken a liking to me :D

guys watch the credits when you beat the game it will basically show you your most valuable pokemon turns out i relied a lot on mightyena and gardevoir XD

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Eckley - Dec 1, 2014

Ikr I loved the ending. Treeko's evolution line was in every other picture for me

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 1, 2014

prob gona stick to my male character and main AS now

i'm thinking if the same dialog options are used brendons gona look like more of a wuss than wally at the start of the game, atleast may being female makes the lines seem believable albeit i'm probably being sexist here

I feel like GF left a lot of hints at characters having crushes on others. May on Brendan is obviously one, but for some reason I think shelly and archie have a thing, and I'm positive matt likes archie as well, especially the amount of times he says "I love my bro archie"
I know matt liking archie isn't what they intended, but those lines don't leave much to the imagination haha

well now to start up OR for me and decide what game to main XD

Edit: just checked kyogre/groundon does respawn in same place u fight them after elite 4 and nature etc is not locked so if you want to ko and soft reset later on for nature and stats you can do.

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - koroX - Dec 2, 2014

I was wonder trading, and I got a Breloom caught with a Master Ball. Huh

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 2, 2014

is it female?

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - koroX - Dec 2, 2014

yes? Why do you ask?

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 2, 2014

you can breed a bunch of brelooms in master balls now :D

Edit: Have now spent 5 hours in OR trying to get a timid ralts at the start of the game in order to be able to sycronise it to the lati...