Pokemon Forever
Homebrew not working - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Everything-Else)
+--- Thread: Homebrew not working (/Thread-Homebrew-not-working)

Homebrew not working - Colette - Feb 12, 2016

Using the QR code I scan it but then after it loads on the yellow color it just keeps saying an error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use....

RE: Homebrew not working - Frost - Feb 12, 2016

Err just a question what QR code is this? Some QR codes have been cancelled by the Pokémon company

RE: Homebrew not working - Colette - Feb 12, 2016

(Feb 12, 2016, 09:42 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Err just a question what QR code is this? Some QR codes have been cancelled by the Pokémon company

The one linking to the home-brew on the internet

RE: Homebrew not working - 42max Turtke - Feb 13, 2016

I never used a QR code and it worked fine.

RE: Homebrew not working - Sleeper - Feb 13, 2016

That's normal in the current version since its 10.4/10.5.
You just have to keep scanning until it works.
Also, don't set up any new themes with CHMM2/CHMM since that instantly uninstalls Menuhax.
Make sure you have Menuhax 2.2 on your 3DS because the older versions won't work.
If you finally managed to get homebrew with the browserhax, but Menuhax 2.2 won't work then it means you haven't created the extdata folder, yet.
Go to HOME Menu Design, click "Change Theme", You should already see the 3DS is creating the extdata. And then click on the defualt theme (or any other colors). Now you should try scanning the QR code and setup Menuhax 2.2.

RE: Homebrew not working - Colette - Feb 13, 2016

(Feb 13, 2016, 02:31 AM)Sleeper Wrote: That's normal in the current version since its 10.4/10.5.
You just have to keep scanning until it works.
Also, don't set up any new themes with CHMM2/CHMM since that instantly uninstalls Menuhax.
Make sure you have Menuhax 2.2 on your 3DS because the older versions won't work.
If you finally managed to get homebrew with the browserhax, but Menuhax 2.2 won't work then it means you haven't created the extdata folder, yet.
Go to HOME Menu Design, click "Change Theme", You should already see the 3DS is creating the extdata. And then click on the defualt theme (or any other colors). Now you should try scanning the QR code and setup Menuhax 2.2.

Right, thanks i'll keep trying.

I got it working Smile cloning the cresselias now

RE: Homebrew not working - Absol - Feb 13, 2016

Just bookmark the autohax page in your browser, its much easier and launches homebrew almost every single time.

RE: Homebrew not working - Colette - Feb 13, 2016

(Feb 13, 2016, 10:35 AM)Absol Wrote: Just bookmark the autohax page in your browser, its much easier and launches homebrew almost every single time.

Fixed it Smile

RE: Homebrew not working - Frost - Feb 13, 2016

Err ok I'm dumb, what's Homebrew and how do I get it? PM if anyone has any info they could help me with

RE: Homebrew not working - big bird - Feb 13, 2016

(Feb 13, 2016, 01:49 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Err ok I'm dumb, what's Homebrew and how do I get it? PM if anyone has any info they could help me with

Might be able to help will pm you.