Pokemon Forever
[DISCUSSION] Breeding Requests! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [DISCUSSION] Breeding Requests! (/Thread-DISCUSSION-Breeding-Requests)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Breeding Requests! - Shadows Embrace - Mar 16, 2016

Hey man just saw your giveaway thread, just got back in to pokemon! Would love a shiny or non shiny tyrunt only problem is I can't request one on GTS because I havnt seen one! When ever your online add me if you get a chance. Thanks

RE: Breeding Requests! - AiorixHDx - Mar 16, 2016

(Mar 16, 2016, 05:43 AM)Shadows Embrace Wrote: Hey man just saw your giveaway thread, just got back in to pokemon! Would love a shiny or non shiny tyrunt only problem is I can't request one on GTS because I havnt seen one! When ever your online add me if you get a chance. Thanks
i could trade you one Smileits a male Tyrunt lvl 5 with tackle, thunderfang, ice fang and dragon dance pm me if u want it Smile its not shiny

RE: Breeding Requests! - Alster13 - Mar 16, 2016

Hi, nice idea for a giveaway. If you could try breed me a grimer. If possible, and if it isn't to much of a hassle can it please have the following stats:
Ability: Sticky Hold
IVS: 31 in all but sp.atk
Adamant Nature:
EVS: 148 HP / 248 Def / 112 SpD 
+1

RE: Breeding Requests! - TheLastStaravia - Mar 16, 2016

@Shadows Embrace If you still want it, I'm open to trade!
@Alster13  I can get you the ability and nature, though I am not an IV or EV breeder. I'm used to the older games and still cannot comprehend these things.

(Mar 16, 2016, 03:43 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: @Shadows Embrace If you still want it, I'm open to trade!
@Alster13  I can get you the ability and nature, though I am not an IV or EV breeder. I'm used to the older games and still cannot comprehend these things.
I will hop online now

I have put a female Ariados lvl 45 on the GTS requesting a Tyrunt with the message the last staravia Smile the mod told me I can ask for unseen by going to "what pokemon?" On GTS

RE: Breeding Requests! - Jaymerax - Mar 16, 2016

Could i have a shiny Axew please? If it can be adamant nature, that would be great but it is fine if that's not possible. I can offer a Rayquaza or a Groundon in return Smile Thank you in advance

RE: Breeding Requests! - itsov - Mar 16, 2016

(Mar 6, 2016, 03:11 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: I am delighted to bring the Pokemon Forever community my trading offer!
I will be accepting requests for bred Pokemon, whether they may be rare or common! I am not limited to any Pokemon, though some I cannot breed, such as legendaries or certain mythical Pokemon. However, any other I will be able to produce!
* Note that this will take some time, so I would appreciate your patience. 

In return, I will not ask for any specific Pokemon. This is a breeding giveaway, though it is you who will decide what Pokemon you recieve. If requested, I can train it to any level specified, the minimum being one and the maximum being 100. However, I will not always give it certain natures, abilities, egg moves, or IVs. I simply do not have the time for it.

This will be done in both GTS and private trading; please inform me of your preferred option!

*Note: All of my Pokemon are legitimate.

Thank you, and happy trading!

** I have temporarily closed this, mainly due to the high demand for shinies. Once I get some of the trades done, I'll open it again! if you already entered, I'm still trying for your Pokemon!

A +Rep is appreciated, but isn't required!
hey and are you done getting me a shiny larvesta

RE: Breeding Requests! - TheLastStaravia - Mar 16, 2016

@itsov Not yet! 
@Shadows Embrace You might have gotten sniped!
@Jaymerax I'll see if I can get it!

RE: Breeding Requests! - ungreej - Mar 16, 2016

Hi, I'm not sure if you're still accepting offers, but I would appreciate if you'd consider a shiny eevee or goomy? If not, thanks for your time Smile