Pokemon Forever
[TRADE] LF: 4-5IV Breedables FT: Shiny Ferroseed - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TRADE] LF: 4-5IV Breedables FT: Shiny Ferroseed (/Thread-TRADE-LF-4-5IV-Breedables-FT-Shiny-Ferroseed)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: LF: 4-5IV Breedables FT: Shiny Ferroseed - Fearmojo - Mar 13, 2016

(Mar 13, 2016, 01:47 PM)Crimsonblitz Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2016, 01:33 PM)Fearmojo Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2016, 01:29 PM)Crimsonblitz Wrote: I have couple of 5 perfect IV Rotoms I could share with you :D
I would be interested in one, can you sweeten it up with an interesting 4-5IV pokemon you might have left over?
I also have a 5 IV lvl 1 Charmander with the egg moves Dragon Dance, Crunch, Ancient Power and Belly Drum!
Since I just accepted Wartty's offer (conditionally) I'm going to give him some time to respond before negotiating further with you.

RE: LF: 4-5IV Breedables FT: Shiny Ferroseed - Crimsonblitz - Mar 13, 2016

(Mar 13, 2016, 01:59 PM)Fearmojo Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2016, 01:47 PM)Crimsonblitz Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2016, 01:33 PM)Fearmojo Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2016, 01:29 PM)Crimsonblitz Wrote: I have couple of 5 perfect IV Rotoms I could share with you :D
I would be interested in one, can you sweeten it up with an interesting 4-5IV pokemon you might have left over?
I also have a 5 IV lvl 1 Charmander with the egg moves Dragon Dance, Crunch, Ancient Power and Belly Drum!
Since I just accepted Wartty's offer (conditionally) I'm going to give him some time to respond before negotiating further with you.
Ok man, take your time :D

RE: LF: 4-5IV Breedables FT: Shiny Ferroseed - wartty - Mar 13, 2016

[/quote]
[/quote]
hey so i could get you a slowpoke with its ha and a kangaskhan now but ill have to breed the elekid Smile ill get those two ready~

(Mar 13, 2016, 02:53 PM)wartty Wrote:  
[/quote]
hey so i could get you a slowpoke with its ha and a kangaskhan now but ill have to breed the elekid Smile ill get those two ready~
[/quote]

I'll take the Slowpoke and Kangaskhan and any Elekid(dont care about the ivs of this particular Elekid) you have

[/quote]
[/quote]
I added you

(Mar 13, 2016, 03:01 PM)Fearmojo Wrote:
[/quote]
I added you
[/quote]

cool ill add you ive got elekid and kanga done if you want them first im gonna make dinner and stuff though before i start slopoke

(Mar 13, 2016, 05:29 PM)wartty Wrote:
I added you
[/quote]

cool ill add you ive got elekid and kanga done if you want them first im gonna make dinner and stuff though before i start slopoke
[/quote]
Ok, I don't know what region your in but it's bedtime for me, I can be standying by 3:00PM AST tommorow. I'll hold the pokemon until tommorow let me know.

(Mar 13, 2016, 07:28 PM)Fearmojo Wrote:
I added you

[/quote]
Ok, I don't know what region your in but it's bedtime for me, I can be standying by 3:00PM AST tommorow. I'll hold the pokemon until tommorow let me know.
[/quote]

lol looks like i just missed you, im pst so well make it work tomorrow

RE: LF: 4-5IV Breedables FT: Shiny Ferroseed - Fearmojo - Mar 14, 2016

(Mar 13, 2016, 07:53 PM)wartty Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2016, 07:28 PM)Fearmojo Wrote:
I added you

[/quote]

lol looks like i just missed you, im pst so well make it work tomorrow
[/quote]
I'm home standing by now, let me know

RE: LF: 4-5IV Breedables FT: Shiny Ferroseed - wartty - Mar 14, 2016

**** sorry my ds wouldnt read its sd card all day, just started working again, im gonna be around until like 1pm pst tomorrow so maybe we can make it work