Pokemon Forever
Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) (/Thread-POWERSAVES-Ultimate-Pokemon-Center-Dittos-Modifications-Giveaways-Pokebank-etc)

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TehBestCloner - May 1, 2016

(May 1, 2016, 06:06 PM)DynastyK Wrote: I got quite a bit of requests on my hands, doing a bit of prep work of my own plus helping out a relative of mine. I don't mind taking as much time as needed, so here they are:

IGN: DynastyK
Service: Modification and Cloning
Pokemon: Rayquaza
Notes: Looking to modify the nature to Naive and have perfect IVs. After that, have that cloned. If you don't mind as well, adding a destiny knot to one of them.

Service: Modification
Pokemon: Yveltal
Notes: Want to change the nature to Timid, and have perfect IVs except for Attack, leave it as it is.

Service: Cloning and Modification
Pokemon: Groudon
Notes: Looking to clone a Groudon I have and modify the clone with Adamant nature and perfect IVs.
Currently helping a person with 4 shinify D:
You are next!

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TehBestCloner - May 1, 2016

(May 1, 2016, 06:23 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @TehBestCloner

Hello again. Hope this request isn't confusing.

IGN: Enrique
Service: Modification, Cloning.
Pokemon: Sylveon
Notes: Clone Sylveon, so there's 2. The 1st one Sylveon should keep its Modest nature, its EVs should all be at 0. The 2nd Sylveon should have its nature changed to Bold, its EVs should be 248 in Attack, 216 in Defense, and 44 in Special Defense. Both Syvleon should have the moves Hyper Voice and Heal Bell, and give one a Choice Specs to hold.

Thanks!
Unfortunately, like I have mentioned before, I won't be able to edit moves and specific EV...
Beside those, I can clone and change the basics Smile

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - DynastyK - May 1, 2016

No problem, take as much take as needed. I'm on and ready whenever you are.

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - AlexGarcia17 - May 1, 2016

Hey I have a trap inch that I would like modified!
i was hoping you could make it shiny, 6iv, and timid nature!
also could it be holding a choice spec that would be sweet!

(May 1, 2016, 07:29 PM)AlexGarcia17 Wrote: Hey I have a trap inch that I would like modified!
Certainly! @AlexGarcia17J ust so you know, I am currently trying to help the 2 people before you!
​​​​​​​Please allow me some times ^^

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - AlexGarcia17 - May 1, 2016

(May 1, 2016, 07:31 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:
(May 1, 2016, 07:29 PM)AlexGarcia17 Wrote: Hey I have a trap inch that I would like modified!
Certainly! @AlexGarcia17J ust so you know, I am currently trying to help the 2 people before you!
Please allow me some times ^^
awesome! I'll be on pretty much all night! Lol 

Last chance for free giveaway GAMESTOP DARKRAI at Giveaway Section!!!
Claim your now before we shut down the giveaway! Smile

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Ultimate-Pokemon-Center-s-Surprise-Darkrai-Giveaway

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - DynastyK - May 1, 2016

Thank you very much for the service, much appreciated for both me and my relative :D

(May 1, 2016, 07:55 PM)DynastyK Wrote: Thank you very much for the service, much appreciated for both me and my relative :D
You are very welcome! Enjoy the pokes Smile

Ahh! Could I get you to do one more Pokemon for me plz?!!
it chinchou, could you make it shiny, 6iv, calm nature, and holding the assault vest?