Pokemon Forever
Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) (/Thread-POWERSAVES-Ultimate-Pokemon-Center-Dittos-Modifications-Giveaways-Pokebank-etc)

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TehBestCloner - May 1, 2016

(May 1, 2016, 09:27 PM)Hestia Wrote:
(May 1, 2016, 09:19 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:
(May 1, 2016, 09:12 PM)Hestia Wrote:
(May 1, 2016, 09:04 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:
(May 1, 2016, 08:36 PM)Hestia Wrote: Hi I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone could help me edit a bunch of my pokemon to be max IVs. Any help is much appreciated!
I have added your FC, please go online whenever possible!
Trade me if you see my online status!
I'm online now. Thanks for the help!
@Hestia Can you please post what need to be done?
I will get back after you provide the information!
I have about 20ish legendaries that I caught that Id like their stats to be maxed. If you can edit a few of them that would be great :D
So just max IV?
And I am sorry... I can only modify 3-4 per day for new member!
Then for more involved members, I can do up to 6
Beside that, you will need to PM me for mass clone/modify!

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Hestia - May 1, 2016

(May 1, 2016, 09:33 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:
(May 1, 2016, 09:27 PM)Hestia Wrote:
(May 1, 2016, 09:19 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:
(May 1, 2016, 09:12 PM)Hestia Wrote:
(May 1, 2016, 09:04 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote: I have added your FC, please go online whenever possible!
Trade me if you see my online status!
I'm online now. Thanks for the help!
@Hestia Can you please post what need to be done?
I will get back after you provide the information!
I have about 20ish legendaries that I caught that Id like their stats to be maxed. If you can edit a few of them that would be great :D
So just max IV?
And I am sorry... I can only modify 3-4 per day for new member!
Then for more involved members, I can do up to 6
Beside that, you will need to PM me for mass clone/modify!
Thats fine with me :D ANY help is great. And yes just max IVs thats all id like.

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TehBestCloner - May 1, 2016

@Hestia I finished!
Your turn now

@nightburstpkmn Please check all your Pokemon...
I'm doing it half asleep so idk if I got them all right -.-

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - nightburstpkmn - May 1, 2016

@TehBestCloner 100% Many thanks! Smile +1 Rep

(May 1, 2016, 10:06 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @TehBestCloner 100% Many thanks! Smile +1 Rep
You are very welcome! Enjoy!

@Hestia Just want to confirm, only MAX IVs?
No nature or anything?

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Hestia - May 1, 2016

@TehBestCloner Yep i already got the natures i wanted on all my caught pokemon.

(May 1, 2016, 10:12 PM)Hestia Wrote: @TehBestCloner Yep i already got the natures i wanted on all my caught pokemon.
@Hestia Please check their IVs to make sure they are correct!
I am extremely sleepy atm so mistakes can happen @.@'

@TehBestCloner Thanks so much! Youre the best! They are all correct :D

(May 1, 2016, 10:22 PM)Hestia Wrote: @TehBestCloner Thanks so much! Youre the best! They are all correct :D
Please double check and you are welcome!

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Luffy - May 1, 2016

Not exactly Pinsir but I'll take it, lmao. @TehBestCloner