Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] The Summoner of Night Honchkrow vs. The Secluded Bird Staraptor{Closed} - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] The Summoner of Night Honchkrow vs. The Secluded Bird Staraptor{Closed} (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-The-Summoner-of-Night-Honchkrow-vs-The-Secluded-Bird-Staraptor-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Summoner of Night Honchkrow vs. The Secluded Bird Staraptor - priest - Dec 3, 2014

(Dec 3, 2014, 06:27 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hey guys even if I add you please include your IGN that way I know who you are. My IGN is Noel if you see me online I may not see you so send me a trade request and I will be able to see who you are.

sorry my IGN: Javi

Thanks again

RE: The Summoner of Night Honchkrow vs. The Secluded Bird Staraptor - Crimzonz - Dec 3, 2014

If you're here trade with me. Ur not accepting the trades so ill wait for u Smile.

IGN: Crimzonz

RE: The Summoner of Night Honchkrow vs. The Secluded Bird Staraptor - Vodquilla - Dec 3, 2014

haha.. already proposing a trade, but i think u're away..
gonna wait then XD

IGN: Andri

RE: The Summoner of Night Honchkrow vs. The Secluded Bird Staraptor - leponzitro - Dec 3, 2014

So sorry everyone been running around today but I am on now.

RE: The Summoner of Night Honchkrow vs. The Secluded Bird Staraptor - Vodquilla - Dec 3, 2014

(Dec 3, 2014, 07:40 PM)leponzitro Wrote: So sorry everyone been running around today but I am on now.

thx a lot Lepon and sorry for internet connection really really bad Sad

RE: The Summoner of Night Honchkrow vs. The Secluded Bird Staraptor - Ninetales - Dec 3, 2014

(Dec 3, 2014, 07:40 PM)leponzitro Wrote: So sorry everyone been running around today but I am on now.

Could you add my FC? I'll have to go soon Undecided Sad

RE: The Summoner of Night Honchkrow vs. The Secluded Bird Staraptor - priest - Dec 3, 2014

i can't thank you enough! much appreciated.

RE: The Summoner of Night Honchkrow vs. The Secluded Bird Staraptor - leponzitro - Dec 3, 2014

(Dec 3, 2014, 08:13 PM)Ninetales Wrote:

Could you add my FC? I'll have to go soon  Undecided  Sad
I added you. Sorry just got back to my apartment. I also tried sending you a private message but it says you have them disabled.

RE: The Summoner of Night Honchkrow vs. The Secluded Bird Staraptor - Crimzonz - Dec 3, 2014

Thanks! I r8 8/8

RE: The Summoner of Night Honchkrow vs. The Secluded Bird Staraptor - leponzitro - Dec 4, 2014

Hello everyone the giveaway is going great. I will be on today around 5 pm to continue the giveaway. If you have posted and not received your H and S then PM me and I will get it to you. Also I may get online and not see you right away but my IGN is Noel so if you see me first send me as trade request. Also I would appreciate any feedback you guys have to offer to make the next giveaway that much better. Thank you guys and gals for choosing this giveaway thread and I hope all of you have a good day.