Pokemon Forever
[DISCUSSION] What Pokemon have you caught and/or seen? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon GO (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-GO)
+--- Thread: [DISCUSSION] What Pokemon have you caught and/or seen? (/Thread-DISCUSSION-What-Pokemon-have-you-caught-and-or-seen)

What Pokemon have you caught and/or seen? - pritchman227 - Jul 8, 2016

So, Pokémon Go has been released (?) and now most of us have gone to the outside world and caught what we can. So I ask, what Pokémon have you caught and what Pokémon have you seen? So far, I have caught the usual Rattata but I have seen Ghastly, Drowzee, metapod, Weedle, Caterpie, and Nidoran Male. Also, I have met 5 other people in my town who are playing Pokémon Go which is really cool.

RE: What Pokemon have you caught and/or seen? - NorthernNova - Jul 8, 2016

Um, Pokemon GO hasn't been released... What country are you in, I swear it hasn't been released...
I'm in Canada, by the way, it last time I checked, Pokemon GO hasn't been released. Checked on the official site, it says COMING SOON. Why?! Is it that Canada gets the least respect, and I thought Europe gets Pokemon GO last. Canadians just sits in the corner waiting for the released app. All the APKs don't work for me, WHY?! It's so unfair to us, I've been waiting since July 5th, I'm sitting here, reloading the Pokemon GO site multiple times. I'm going to ask; WHY. OR HOW. Isn't Pokemon GO out in Canada yet? They could've at LEAST released it the time the Americans got it.

RE: What Pokemon have you caught and/or seen? - pritchman227 - Jul 8, 2016

Idk what countries have it but it's been released in the US. It was sort of a hidden release i suppose again I have no idea. Keep checking is all I can tell you man. I am really sorry to hear that. Hey, keep your hopes super high and who knows? Maybe you'll get it tomorrow or next week.

RE: What Pokemon have you caught and/or seen? - SpyroXX77XX - Jul 8, 2016

Sorry to say but it has been released but only in the Japanese Australia and Bali/Indonisea areas sorry to break the news to everyone and I think that the demo might be out in the American and Canadian area

RE: What Pokemon have you caught and/or seen? - Davizz - Jul 8, 2016

So far I've caught a Charmander, Bulbasaur, a few Pidgeys, and Eevee.  :P

RE: What Pokemon have you caught and/or seen? - Calyx - Jul 9, 2016

I've got Charmander, Psyduck, Pinsir, Paras, Goldeen Bellsprout, Spearow, Venonat, Kakuna, Raticate,Pidgeotto, Magikarp, Tentacool, Staryu, Golbat, Nidoran Female, Eevee, Poliwag, and Nidorino

RE: What Pokemon have you caught and/or seen? - Deadwook - Jul 9, 2016

So far I have bulbasaur, fearow, pidgeotto, cubone, ninetails, eevee, parasect, ponyta, rattata, nidoran, male and female, machop, mankey, venonat, grolithe, gastly, diglet, meowth, caterpie, zubat, drowzee, graveler and abra.

RE: What Pokemon have you caught and/or seen? - ContrarySnivy - Jul 9, 2016

My neighborhood has NOTHING! I have pidgeotto (i evolved it), weedle, squirtle, venonat, drowzee, and spearow. My cousin found a Zapdos near him!!! Angry Angry

RE: What Pokemon have you caught and/or seen? - Jediverrilli - Jul 9, 2016

I had to cheat the system living in Canada but the rarest pokemon so far that I have found is a Haunter

RE: What Pokemon have you caught and/or seen? - nlough - Jul 10, 2016

I had a Dragonite appear in my room. I admit I used an incense but a Dragonite. And what does the game do? It goes and glitches on me. So I was unable to catch it.