Pokemon Forever
[TRADE] Protean Froakies-Modest/Timid...Speed Boost Torchics-Adament..4-5IVs Charmander Trade - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TRADE] Protean Froakies-Modest/Timid...Speed Boost Torchics-Adament..4-5IVs Charmander Trade (/Thread-TRADE-Protean-Froakies-Modest-Timid-Speed-Boost-Torchics-Adament-4-5IVs-Charmander-Trade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Protean Froakies-Modest/Timid...Speed Boost Torchics-Adament..4-5IVs Charmander Trade - Phillnominal - Dec 8, 2014

I am interested in the Jolly Shiny Gible as well as the HA Bagons (Do they have any IVs) Smile

RE: Protean Froakies-Modest/Timid...Speed Boost Torchics-Adament..4-5IVs Charmander Trade - PokeMax - Dec 8, 2014

(Dec 8, 2014, 11:30 AM)Phillnominal Wrote: I am interested in the Jolly Shiny Gible as well as the HA Bagons (Do they have any IVs) Smile

My bad on the gible it's hasty nature and has no IV's , The HA Bagons are jolly however i havent bred for a perfect salamence yet so they only have 31 Atk IV'sthey are female though so you could breed yourself if you catch one in meteor falls.

RE: Protean Froakies-Modest/Timid...Speed Boost Torchics-Adament..4-5IVs Charmander Trade - Phillnominal - Dec 8, 2014

How many Ralts do you have???

RE: Protean Froakies-Modest/Timid...Speed Boost Torchics-Adament..4-5IVs Charmander Trade - PokeMax - Dec 8, 2014

(Dec 8, 2014, 12:20 PM)Phillnominal Wrote: How many Ralts do you have???

3 males with the HA and jolly nature

1 without S.Def being 31
1 without Atk being 31
1 without Spe being 31

Would you do a Ralts and a Bagon for a Charmander??? Smile

(Dec 8, 2014, 01:46 PM)Phillnominal Wrote: Would you do a Ralts and a Bagon for a Charmander??? Smile

Hm i would prefer a froakie but if you have a 5iv charmander sure

Oh My bad I thought you wanted the Charmander but you can have either one

(Dec 8, 2014, 02:22 PM)Phillnominal Wrote: Oh My bad I thought you wanted the Charmander but you can have either one

If you don't mind i would like the timid froakie ^_^

Ok no problem Smile

(Dec 8, 2014, 02:27 PM)Phillnominal Wrote: Ok no problem Smile

I added you , are you ready to trade? If you are make sure you have a trash pokemon with you for the second pokemon