Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: CLOSED - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: CLOSED (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Gen-1-6-Fossil-Giveaway-CLOSED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: OFFLINE - Srojaz123 - Aug 9, 2016

I was sniped

Ign: Saul 
pokemon deposited: shroomish
level: 1

Thank you

RE: Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: OFFLINE - BestServedCold - Aug 9, 2016

(Aug 9, 2016, 11:21 AM)Srojaz123 Wrote: I was sniped

Ign: Saul 
pokemon deposited: shroomish
level: 1

Thank you
It isn't letting me trade the lvl 50..I'm going to try a level 9
Okay it let me trade the level 9...I'm going to have to rebreed all the skiddos -.-' I'll edit the post if anyone is reading this, Skiddo will be level 10 and probably different moves

(Aug 9, 2016, 11:08 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 11:04 AM)BestServedCold Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 11:00 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: Hey, would it be okay if we could direct trade so i could get the rest of the fossil pokemon? ^^

Course! I have a few in front of you, but if you don't mind waiting I'm trying to hurry as best I can haha. You might have to remind me which you already have as well. Would you like a Skiddo too or no?
Of course, no problem! I understand that a giveaway is a huge hassle, and i appreciate what you're doing. I got lots of patience ^^
And a skiddo would be great!
As of right now I have Omanyte and Kabuto ^^
Okay, I added you and I'm going to do yours next because those ahead of you aren't responding. Also Skiddo has to be a separate giveaway, for whatever reason the GTS let me put through a lvl 9 shiny skiddo but not a lvl 50. *sigh* such is my life. Anyway, I'm ready to trade if you are

RE: Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: OFFLINE - Exceedgod - Aug 9, 2016

So none of us can get Skiddo this time? Ah well, the fossils are still gonna be cool haha

RE: Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: OFFLINE - Oulock - Aug 9, 2016

If the guy doesn't respond can you trade with me? If not, i'll return in like 20/30 minutes

(Aug 9, 2016, 11:35 AM)Exceedgod Wrote: So none of us can get Skiddo this time? Ah well, the fossils are still gonna be cool haha

No, but I am going to do another giveaway sometime this week with skiddo and a couple others Smile I really hate the GTS, idk why it wouldn't let me do it :/

I'm looking to that giveaway too then! It's weird that it wouldn't let you do it, but the fossil pokemon are still a cool thing to get.

(Aug 9, 2016, 11:39 AM)Exceedgod Wrote: I'm looking to that giveaway too then! It's weird that it wouldn't let you do it, but the fossil pokemon are still a cool thing to get.

Glad to hear it! Ready to trade?

Sure, if you're not trading with someone else.

RE: Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: OFFLINE - Srojaz123 - Aug 9, 2016

@BestServedCold thanks for everything and sorry for all the trouble.