Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Last-chance-to-get-10-Legendary-Pokemon-Final-Trades-HappenTommorow-thru-Friday)

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - sc_galaxy - Dec 11, 2014

im on!
IGN Steven
FC: 2809-9328-6226

nature one :D

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Knight Owl - Dec 11, 2014

(Dec 11, 2014, 10:02 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello everyone I am back. You guys have no idea how happy I am to see all of the positive comments and well wishes. This is why we are the best community in the world in my opinion.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing just fine and I was not hurt in anyway. My car got caught in the mess but it was just a few dents that can be banged out no problem.

I was actually able to see my friend and get the few dents taken care of but it was a unique experience to say the least but nothing that leponzitro cant handle.  Cool

Enough about me though I am itching to get this giveaway underway and get everyone these legendaries.

Special thanks to the bump squad and Railtracks for all the positive comments.

Glad to hear. Bummer about the dents, but at least they were just that.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - bsaet - Dec 11, 2014

I am on u have me added from old giveaway ign kyle

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Railtracks - Dec 11, 2014

Up and ready when you are Captain. Bump Squad is ready for action! kappa

FC: 1736-2509-3977
IGN: Railtracks

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Bwalker8 - Dec 11, 2014

(Dec 11, 2014, 10:02 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello everyone I am back. You guys have no idea how happy I am to see all of the positive comments and well wishes. This is why we are the best community in the world in my opinion.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing just fine and I was not hurt in anyway. My car got caught in the mess but it was just a few dents that can be banged out no problem.

I was actually able to see my friend and get the few dents taken care of but it was a unique experience to say the least but nothing that leponzitro cant handle.  Cool

Enough about me though I am itching to get this giveaway underway and get everyone these legendaries.

Bump

Awesome everything was ok, I hope the festivities will be awesome for you, and everyone else in this thread. Smile

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - sc_galaxy - Dec 11, 2014

(Dec 11, 2014, 10:07 PM)Bwalker8 Wrote:

Bump

Awesome everything was ok, I hope the festivities will be awesome for you, and everyone else in this thread. Smile

bump swag

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Bwalker8 - Dec 11, 2014

(Dec 11, 2014, 10:08 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote:

Bump

bump swag

HAHA all the bumps

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Railtracks - Dec 11, 2014

Bump

bump swag

Bump bumpidy bump bump bump! Bump-bump. :D

(Dec 11, 2014, 10:09 PM)Bwalker8 Wrote:

Bump

bump swag

HAHA all the bumps

bump hype tjfRekt

(Dec 11, 2014, 10:10 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2014, 10:09 PM)Bwalker8 Wrote:

Bump

bump swag

HAHA all the bumps

bump hype  tjfRekt

Bumping is quite fun but we should probablly not flood the comments too much