Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Last-chance-to-get-10-Legendary-Pokemon-Final-Trades-HappenTommorow-thru-Friday)

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - xXJettadiaXx - Dec 12, 2014

so will i be able to get some now or nah if not will i be first in the morning i can wait theres no rush

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - IxFBaByxI - Dec 12, 2014

hey can i still get mines i just got off work if not what would be a good time?

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Railtracks - Dec 12, 2014

(Dec 12, 2014, 03:41 PM)leponzitro Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2014, 03:29 PM)Railtracks Wrote: Just wondering (trying REALLY hard not to be rude), but was the Zapdos supposed to not be shiny?
It is shiny. It just looks really similar to its normal form.

Oh, you're right. The older sprites were more noticeable. I apologize for the complaint.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - nlough - Dec 12, 2014

I should be on tomorrow.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Vasteleon - Dec 12, 2014

Hope I can get mine tomorrow.
IGN:Trance
FC : 1392-6604-9572

Hope you are doing well Leonz with all the commotion you are facing and Merry Christmas Smile

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Zoraku - Dec 13, 2014

I hope I'm not too late. Anyway, only would like the 3 birds and keldeo, I don't need the others, unless that's too complicated.

IGN is Zoraku, FC should be posted on my avatar. I'll be available all day Sunday.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - xXJettadiaXx - Dec 13, 2014

Hello i am ready to trade whenever you are XD no rush

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - xXJettadiaXx - Dec 13, 2014

I wont be on for like 2-3 hours i gotta go eat but when we get back ill be ready

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - leponzitro - Dec 13, 2014

(Dec 13, 2014, 04:12 AM)Zoraku Wrote: I hope I'm not too late. Anyway, only would like the 3 birds and keldeo, I don't need the others, unless that's too complicated.

IGN is Zoraku, FC should be posted on my avatar. I'll be available all day Sunday.
Are you sure, because they are 6IV shiny and most of them have the natures that line them up with really good competitive sets. You just let me know but if you only want the birds and keldeo that is fine.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - leponzitro - Dec 13, 2014

Hey guys just an update on the status of the giveaway. Today I forgot that I have some major assignments due for my classes in school so I will be working on those to get them finished. So I will not be able to trade as much but I will try to get on late tonight if possible. I guess this will probable help those who are a different time zone then I am.

Also in the meantime I will add all the new FCs.

One last thing I wanted to mention is that in order to make room for more FC I will delete some FC from my 3DS that way everyone can get these pokemon and I will also delete the FC of those who have not added me yet just so I can make room for more people on my end.

If I have happened to overlook you please PM me.

I will most likely resume this giveaway late tonight. Late tomorrow night, and Monday in the evening EST. I will post a reply on this thread whenever I am on so that way you guys know.

If you guys and gals have any questions, comments or concerns please reply to this comment or PM me. I hope you guys and gals have a good rest of the day :D