Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Last-chance-to-get-10-Legendary-Pokemon-Final-Trades-HappenTommorow-thru-Friday)

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - ArcticLlama - Dec 13, 2014

Zomg Thank you!
FC: 001827661204
IGN: Matt

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Vasteleon - Dec 13, 2014

(Dec 13, 2014, 02:26 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hey guys just an update on the status of the giveaway. Today I forgot that I have some major assignments due for my classes in school so I will be working on those to get them finished. So I will not be able to trade as much but I will try to get on late tonight if possible. I guess this will probable help those who are a different time zone then I am.

Also in the meantime I will add all the new FCs.

One last thing I wanted to mention is that in order to make room for more FC I will delete some FC from my 3DS that way everyone can get these pokemon and I will also delete the FC of those who have not added me yet just so I can make room for more people on my end.

If I have happened to overlook you please PM me.

I will most likely resume this giveaway late tonight. Late tomorrow night, and Monday in the evening EST. I will post a reply on this thread whenever I am on so that way you guys know.

If you guys and gals have any questions, comments or concerns please reply to this comment or PM me. I hope you guys and gals have a good rest of the day  :D

May I know what is your time region since I'm living within the Asia Time Zone to make it easier collect the pokemon from you Smile?

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Rex - Dec 13, 2014

Hope I'm not to late to enter

IGN: Rex
FC: Under my name

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - xXJettadiaXx - Dec 13, 2014

ok hope u be done soon

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Gadgetz4901 - Dec 13, 2014

This is awesome, thanks dude, I'd definitely like in! Smile
FC: 4914-4398-6031
IGN: Zach

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - igorx900 - Dec 13, 2014

Christmas giveway
IGN Alpheux

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - nlough - Dec 13, 2014

I should be on tomorrow night. Have to go to work right now.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - PokeGod - Dec 13, 2014

(Dec 9, 2014, 03:21 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello guys and gals I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season especially you fellow college students, I know everyone is looking forward to break. Well I decided that for is holiday season I would do a massive giveaway of legendary pokemon. I had a vote earlier this month asking which legendary trios you guys would want to be featured in this giveaway. The winners were The Legendary Birds in first and the Swords of Justice in Second. In addition to these 2 trios being distributed I am also throwing in my personal favorite which is the Legendary Beasts.

So in total anyone who posts here will receive shiny 6IV Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Entei, Suicune and Raikou

Also for those interested I am having a Raffle with anyone who PM me their FC and IGN with the title "Christmas Giveaway" On the 20th of December I will draw three FC at random and whoever wins will be the Grand Prize winners for December. The Grand Prize is below

Grand Prize
Tournadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem, Reshiram, Zekrom, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga and one mystery pokemon that will be unique to each grand prize winner.

Also since this is going to be a very large giveaway per trade I am currently getting all my boxes set up so take this time to put your name down and when it is officially open this Sunday you will get your legionaries fast. Also take this time to enter the Raffle, I already have a few entered but if you happen to get picked the payoff will be worth it.

Status Right Now
Making Final Preparations

Trade opens Thursday 6 p.m

Merry Christmas Everyone.

i would love to have one of those fantastic pokemon
Angel

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - xXJettadiaXx - Dec 13, 2014

BUMP!

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - PokeGod - Dec 13, 2014

I would love to finally have a shiney
FC-> 3539-9859-7815