Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Last-chance-to-get-10-Legendary-Pokemon-Final-Trades-HappenTommorow-thru-Friday)

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - LlamaKing625 - Dec 15, 2014

(Dec 14, 2014, 09:56 PM)Vasteleon Wrote:
(Dec 14, 2014, 08:19 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello everyone I hope all is well. Tonight I will be adding all the new FC and tomorrow around 3pm I will start and finish around 9pm with the giveaway. I will try and get all of you tomorrow. If their are any questions feel free to ask.

May I know what is your time region since Im living in the asia time region which is one day ahead of your time region?That way it will be easier for me to find the right time to collect the gift from you Smile

he is EST

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - bsaet - Dec 15, 2014

people be patent stop nagging him he will give them to you when he does

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Vasteleon - Dec 16, 2014

(Dec 15, 2014, 06:32 PM)LlamaKing625 Wrote:
(Dec 14, 2014, 09:56 PM)Vasteleon Wrote:
(Dec 14, 2014, 08:19 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello everyone I hope all is well. Tonight I will be adding all the new FC and tomorrow around 3pm I will start and finish around 9pm with the giveaway. I will try and get all of you tomorrow. If their are any questions feel free to ask.

May I know what is your time region since Im living in the asia time region which is one day ahead of your time region?That way it will be easier for me to find the right time to collect the gift from you Smile

he is EST

Ok thanks for the info Smile

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - leponzitro - Dec 16, 2014

Hello everyone sorry for the long wait but I have been very busy with this week before Christmas vacation. I have been more busy then I expected with final projects before break and I definitely do not want to fall behind on schoolwork especially with the school I am attending, I am sure you guys can understand.

As of now I cannot give a definitive time as to when I can give out but I will be on and off mainly because of schoolwork. I can probable be on today in the afternoon but I cannot guarantee. But what I can guarantee is that everyone will get their Pokemon because I do not want you guys to post worrying that you wont get them when I will make sure that you do.

I will make sure that I get to everyone as fast as my schedule will allow me to.

The good news is that Thursday afternoon starts my break so I will be available at that time and on Friday all day as well.

I appreciate everyone's patience and I will be sure to get to everyone who posts.

Bump this so everyone can see.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - ahmadh612 - Dec 16, 2014

IGN; Ahmed
friend code; 1650-3385-6589 Smile

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - nlough - Dec 16, 2014

(Dec 16, 2014, 08:41 AM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello everyone sorry for the long wait but I have been very busy with this week before Christmas vacation. I have been more busy then I expected with final projects before break and I definitely do not want to fall behind on schoolwork especially with the school I am attending, I am sure you guys can understand.

As of now I cannot give a definitive time as to when I can give out but I will be on and off mainly because of schoolwork. I can probable be on today in the afternoon but I cannot guarantee. But what I can guarantee is that everyone will get their Pokemon because I do not want you guys to post worrying that you wont get them when I will make sure that you do.

I will make sure that I get to everyone as fast as my schedule will allow me to.

The good news is that Thursday afternoon starts my break so I will be available at that time and on Friday all day as well.

I appreciate everyone's patience and I will be sure to get to everyone who posts.

Bump this so everyone can see.

No problem. People get busy, and I'm sure most of us understand that. I'll most likely be available on Friday.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Zero - Dec 16, 2014

IGN: Zero

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Vasteleon - Dec 16, 2014

Sure no prob, we can wait for it till you are done with your work Wink

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Mesh - Dec 16, 2014

FC: in the left
IGN: Mesh

I don't want to bother anyone, but at the same time I really want to receive those pokémon. Thanks for doing this.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - leponzitro - Dec 17, 2014

Hey everyone I figured I would keep you guys updated on several things. Tomorrow is officially my last day of class before Christmas break so I will resume tomorrow after class.

Reminder that the raffle is still going on and will be pulled on Saturday. Once I randomly choose the three winners they will be posted on this thread and will be notified by PM.

I have a flight back home on Sunday so on Monday the winners of the raffle will receive their Pokemon.

Also one final thing when I PM the winners please respond that way I know you are aware that you won or respond to that specific post on this thread. I give the winners 2 days to respond just in case they do not want the Pokemon or are not online to claim them it will give someone else a chance to win.

If anyone has questions please let me know. I look forward to distributing tomorrow after class.