Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Last-chance-to-get-10-Legendary-Pokemon-Final-Trades-HappenTommorow-thru-Friday)

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - RPS_MCH72 - Dec 17, 2014

I don't know if it's too late to get the legendary birds and all that but if not I would like to have them.

My FC is 3480-3589-9954 and IGN is RPS

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - photonslayer - Dec 17, 2014

ign: Brendan

fc: 3480-2709-1972

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - Gajeel - Dec 17, 2014

IGN: Gajeel
FC: 1693-1666-1450

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - leponzitro - Dec 18, 2014

Hello everyone in about 2 hours the giveaway will resume and I will go in order of people who have posted and I will get through as many as I can so that everyone can get theirs. I will add all the new friend codes and start.

Like we did before if you see me before I see you then send me the trade request, most of the time you are the ones who dictate the giveaway.

Once again in about 2 hours the giveaway will resume I hope you all will join me.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Grand Reopening at 8 p.m EST} - xXJettadiaXx - Dec 18, 2014

Yay I'm so happy!!! Can't wait, I already have you added from previous giveaways but if u need it here it is
FC : TO THE LEFT
Ign : Jettadia

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Grand Reopening at 8 p.m EST} - SoulEx - Dec 18, 2014

I might've posted my name already, but just to make sure:
IGN: SoulEx
FC: On the left

Happy Christmas, and Merry New Year!(:

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Grand Reopening at 8 p.m EST} - LlamaKing625 - Dec 18, 2014

I don't want to be rude, but can I be one of the first people you give them to because I posted on second page. You don't have to though. Thanks for doing this!

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Grand Reopening at 8 p.m EST} - Vasteleon - Dec 18, 2014

Ign:Trance
FC : 1392-6604-9572
As a reminder in case you miss it and merry christmas Smile

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Grand Reopening at 8 p.m EST} - xXJettadiaXx - Dec 18, 2014

Hi lepeonzitro Im so happy your on so hyped for the pokes

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Grand Reopening at 8 p.m EST} - leponzitro - Dec 18, 2014

Hello everyone I am really excited to get started just making a few extra cpopies of each. Everyone who has posted I have added {I will double check later}

If I do not come up in your friends list that is because you have not added me. If you have any questions on how to add a friend code just post a comment and I am sure you will get a reply either by me or someone in this awesome community.

Trading will start soon.