Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Last-chance-to-get-10-Legendary-Pokemon-Final-Trades-HappenTommorow-thru-Friday)

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle entrants please read!}} - Crimzonz - Dec 19, 2014

Hey, i already have you added i hope i can get it today Smile

Fc: 2380-4631-0303
IGN: Crimzonz

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle entrants please read!}} - Railtracks - Dec 19, 2014

(Dec 18, 2014, 11:23 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello everyone I will be giving away tomorrow for those of you that I missed today.

Also I have added some of you that have not added me back so be sure to add me back that way you can receive the legends. If anyone has trouble feel free to PM me.

Also on a side note today is the last day to enter the Raffle. It is free and the payoff is worth it. I have a good amount of people signed up but you never know if your name will be picked right.

I will draw them on 12/19/2014 at 8p.m EST. The reason I am doing it this way is because I will be traveling this weekend (as some of you who follow the thread already know) and I want you guys to know ahead of time who won.

For the future winners I will be posting a thread on here that will list who won and I will also send you a PM. In order to claim your grand prize you must respond to one of these by Monday 12/22/2014. If you do not then I will do a re-draw that way other people can have a chance to win. I will understand however if you are traveling and were not able to respond in time and will thus save the original winners Pokemon just in case there were circumstances out of their control.

Congratulations in advance to our three Grand Prize Winners. :D

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Also bump this so everyone can see it. Thanks.

Bumpin' to the next page. ;D

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle entrants please read!}} - leponzitro - Dec 19, 2014

Hello everyone I am about to draw the raffle because I do not think anyone else is going to enter so I will draw in about 15 minutes and I will post the winners at 7 pm

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle entrants please read!}} - LlamaKing625 - Dec 19, 2014

(Dec 19, 2014, 04:16 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello everyone I am about to draw the raffle because I do not think anyone else is going to enter so I will draw in about 15 minutes and I will post the winners at 7 pm

When will you be doing more trades?

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - leponzitro - Dec 19, 2014

(Dec 19, 2014, 04:27 PM)LlamaKing625 Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2014, 04:16 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello everyone I am about to draw the raffle because I do not think anyone else is going to enter so I will draw in about 15 minutes and I will post the winners at 7 pm

Is your IGN Josh?

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - LlamaKing625 - Dec 19, 2014

(Dec 19, 2014, 04:38 PM)leponzitro Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2014, 04:27 PM)LlamaKing625 Wrote:

Is your IGN Josh?

Yes

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - Railtracks - Dec 19, 2014

I hope I win. It would make this surgical recovery a bit more pleasant.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - sammybaii - Dec 19, 2014

I'm online now too OP. Could you possibly trade me after Josh?

IGN: Sammy

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - LlamaKing625 - Dec 19, 2014

Thank you!

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - leponzitro - Dec 19, 2014

(Dec 19, 2014, 04:43 PM)sammybaii Wrote: I'm online now too OP. Could you possibly trade me after Josh?

IGN: Sammy
Sending u a request now