Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Last-chance-to-get-10-Legendary-Pokemon-Final-Trades-HappenTommorow-thru-Friday)

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - xXJettadiaXx - Dec 19, 2014

can u write the winners in the forum

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - Vasteleon - Dec 19, 2014

Sorry leon for the random disconnection due to the unstable of my internet

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - xXJettadiaXx - Dec 19, 2014

one more question if i win can u save them for me because im going somewhere for like 3 hours

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - leponzitro - Dec 19, 2014

(Dec 19, 2014, 05:20 PM)Vasteleon Wrote: Sorry leon for the random disconnection due to the unstable of my internet
I generally do not use Game Chat when I trade so please send a request without Game Chat. Thank you :D

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - Crimzonz - Dec 19, 2014

My ign is Crimzonz. Send a request when free?

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - leponzitro - Dec 19, 2014

First Grand Prize Winner is - Saiorikins

Second Grand Prize Winner is - ScottA99

Third Grand Prize Winner is - AdriaticSea

Congratulations to our Three Grand Prize Winners.

However I have a surprise for those who entered but did not get picked.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - Hero - Dec 19, 2014

Now you've got me excited Lepon ~

In honor of the Holiday season I got an idea. For the Grand Prize I am giving away 17 pokemon. You may wonder what this has to do with you, well here is the surprise.

I will be drawing 17 more names out of the pot. Each of these people will receive one legend that is in the Grand Prize corresponding to the order in which they were drawn.

So Number 1 will receive Tournadus, 2 Thundurus, 3 Landorus and so on.

I will draw these 17 now so stay tuned to find out if you were a Secondary prize winner.

(Oh and for those of you who pay close attention to detail you may notice that their is no official 17th pokemon in the Grand Prize so for Number 17 it will be a special prize.)

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - LlamaKing625 - Dec 19, 2014

(Dec 19, 2014, 05:32 PM)leponzitro Wrote: In honor of the Holiday season I got an idea. For the Grand Prize I am giving away 17 pokemon. You may wonder what this has to do with you, well here is the surprise.

I will be drawing 17 more names out of the pot. Each of these people will receive one legend that is in the Grand Prize corresponding to the order in which they were drawn.

So Number 1 will receive Tournadus, 2 Thundurus, 3 Landorus and so on.

I will draw these 17 now so stay tuned to find out if you were a Secondary prize winner.

Wow! That's nice! Thanks!

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - Vasteleon - Dec 19, 2014

Cool
Thanks again for the shiny legendary giveaway.Sorry again for the random disconnection as my internet is majorly unstable.Regarding about the incident just now, Im fine with whatever legendary is traded. Anyway, thanks again and merry christmas Smile