Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Last-chance-to-get-10-Legendary-Pokemon-Final-Trades-HappenTommorow-thru-Friday)

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - Hero - Dec 19, 2014

Holy crap, Im definitely excited. may RNG favor us all.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - leponzitro - Dec 19, 2014

Here is the list for the Secondary Prize winners and the corresponding Pokemon that they won.

Number 1 - bsaet- Tornadus

Number 2 - Justang- Thundurus

Number 3 -  sammybaii- Landorus

Number 4 - sc_galaxy- Kyurem

Number 5 - Pelias26- Reshiram

Number 6 - Clubpenguin796- Zekrom

Number 7 - zubacool- Ho-Oh

Number 8 - Xkatattack777- Lugia

Number 9 - Mewlover4- Mewtwo   -----{I was shocked when I drew this one, now that is what you call Ironic}

Number 10 - Photonslayer- Xerneas

Number 11 - Spottedheart11- Yveltal

Number 12 - Vous Abott- Kyogre

Number 13 - papuito- Rayquaza

Number 14 - Crimzonz- Giratina

Number 15 - Mars Bars- Palkia

Number 16 - Hero- Dialga

Number 17 - Railtracks- ???????

Because Railtracks was picked as Number 17 he will get to choose any three legends that can be traded as his prize. {Arceus cannot be chosen}

And here is one more bit of good news I am drawing one more name as the mystery Number 18 spot, this person will receive Arceus. Good luck to all of you!

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - Railtracks - Dec 19, 2014

(Dec 19, 2014, 05:58 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Here is the list for the Secondary Prize winners and the corresponding Pokemon that they won.

Number 9 - Mewlover4- Mewtwo   -----{I was shocked when I drew this one, now that is what you call Ironic}

Number 16 - Hero- Dialga

Because Railtracks was picked as Number 17 he will get to choose any three legends that can be traded as his prize. {Arceus cannot be chosen}

And here is one more bit of good news I am drawing one more name as the mystery Number 18 spot, this person will receive Arceus. Good luck to all of you!

What do you mean? I can get 3 legendaries? Or just mix up everyone else's?

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Draw in a few minutes} - Hero - Dec 19, 2014

Number 16 - Hero- Dialga

Amen. Dialga's mine

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - LlamaKing625 - Dec 19, 2014

I hope I win arceus!

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - leponzitro - Dec 19, 2014

(Dec 19, 2014, 05:59 PM)Railtracks Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2014, 05:58 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Here is the list for the Secondary Prize winners and the corresponding Pokemon that they won.

Number 16 - Hero- Dialga

What do you mean? I can get 3 legendaries? Or just mix up everyone else's?
You get to pick any three legendaries in the game that can be traded. This is separate from the other 16 secondary prize winners.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - Hero - Dec 19, 2014

you're amazing. Im online we already have one another added ~

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - leponzitro - Dec 19, 2014

All Grand Prize and Secondary Prize winners will get their prizes on Monday 12/22/2014. Also I will be getting off for now to pack my bags for my upcoming trip that way I am good to go for the weekend.

Also Major note

If you are either a grand prize winner or secondary prize winner you must confirm your prize by Monday 12/22/2014 either by PM or by posting on this thread that you accept your prize. If you do not then you will be eliminated and I will redraw your name.

If anyone wants to help me out by PMing the people on the list and tell them to check out the thread to confirm their prize I would greatly appreciate it. If you do please tell them to post that you had PMed them to check the thread, there may be something special in it for you. That is all for now.

The most I can do is check back on the website and respond to questions but trading will resume when I get done traveling over the weekend.

Merry Christmas :D

Number 18 will be revealed later on tonight after I finish packing.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - Hero - Dec 19, 2014

I accept the Dialga. Ty