Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Last-chance-to-get-10-Legendary-Pokemon-Final-Trades-HappenTommorow-thru-Friday)

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - Vous Abott - Dec 19, 2014

I accept Kyogre! Thanks so much for this! :D

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - Knight Owl - Dec 19, 2014

Come on lucky 18!
*blows on dice*

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - xXJettadiaXx - Dec 19, 2014

Sad i havent won any yet Sad hopefully someone doesnt respond or i win the 18th LETS HOPE!!!!
the 18th try is the charm!!

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - leponzitro - Dec 19, 2014

I am hesitant about revealing the 18th winner. Here is the deal I will reveal it tomorrow mourning when I wake up.

Also do not forget that just because you were not picked the first go around does not mean that you are out completely. If someone does not claim their prize by Monday then I will re draw for those spots.

As far as the Grand Prize Winners go all of them have claimed their prize but only 2 secondary winners have claimed their prize so that means there are still 15 spots that need to be responded to.

I am sorry that not everyone can win but I will be holding a unique raffle with each of my giveaways in the future so if you liked this one feel free to join me in the future for those.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - leponzitro - Dec 20, 2014

The 18th raffle winner is

Number 18- LlamaKing625- Arceus

Congratulations to our last Raffle winner and may you all have a Merry Christmas.

Also do not forget that you can still win special prizes if you PM the people on the winners list to tell them to claim their prizes. Just make sure to tell them to post that it was you who sent them.

I will see you all again on Monday.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - LlamaKing625 - Dec 20, 2014

i accept the arceus! thanks!

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - Railtracks - Dec 21, 2014

I choose Palkia, Ho-Oh, and Manaphy. :D

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - Spottedheart11 - Dec 21, 2014

I accept my prize thanks Leponzitro. Smile

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - Justang - Dec 21, 2014

I accept my prize!!

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - LlamaKing625 - Dec 22, 2014

(Dec 19, 2014, 05:58 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Here is the list for the Secondary Prize winners and the corresponding Pokemon that they won.

Number 1 - bsaet- Tornadus

Number 2 - Justang- Thundurus

Number 3 -  sammybaii- Landorus

Number 4 - sc_galaxy- Kyurem

Number 5 - Pelias26- Reshiram

Number 6 - Clubpenguin796- Zekrom

Number 7 - zubacool- Ho-Oh

Number 8 - Xkatattack777- Lugia

Number 9 - Mewlover4- Mewtwo   -----{I was shocked when I drew this one, now that is what you call Ironic}

Number 10 - Photonslayer- Xerneas

Number 11 - Spottedheart11- Yveltal

Number 12 - Vous Abott- Kyogre

Number 13 - papuito- Rayquaza

Number 14 - Crimzonz- Giratina

Number 15 - Mars Bars- Palkia

Number 16 - Hero- Dialga

Number 17 - Railtracks- ???????

Because Railtracks was picked as Number 17 he will get to choose any three legends that can be traded as his prize. {Arceus cannot be chosen}

And here is one more bit of good news I am drawing one more name as the mystery Number 18 spot, this person will receive Arceus. Good luck to all of you!

bump