Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Last-chance-to-get-10-Legendary-Pokemon-Final-Trades-HappenTommorow-thru-Friday)

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - Hero - Dec 23, 2014

bump~

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - maxesipod - Dec 23, 2014

friend code:5370-1552-9496
IGN:Hunter
thanks

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - leponzitro - Dec 24, 2014

Hello everyone sorry I have not been active for a while but I am just so excited to see my family and be home for this break. After going hardcore in school it is good to get home. I have been spending a lot of time with my family and I am sure some of you understand where I am coming from, I will try and get to you guys and gals in a timely matter because you have all been very cooperative, understanding, patient, and awesome with this giveaway so I just wanted to say that I have not forgotten you guys, and I will do my best to get these pokemon out to everyone. Also I will be redrawing some of the names just to let you know.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - sammybaii - Dec 24, 2014

Thanks for keeping us updated and family comes first! Enjoy your Christmas with them hehe

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - nlough - Dec 24, 2014

Not a problem man. I've been busy myself lately. Take your time, just hopefully I'll be able to get on the next time you distribute the pokemon.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - LlamaKing625 - Dec 24, 2014

(Dec 24, 2014, 12:43 AM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello everyone sorry I have not been active for a while but I am just so excited to see my family and be home for this break. After going hardcore in school it is good to get home. I have been spending a lot of time with my family and I am sure some of you understand where I am coming from, I will try and get to you guys and gals in a timely matter because you have all been very cooperative, understanding, patient, and awesome with this giveaway so I just wanted to say that I have not forgotten you guys, and I will do my best to get these pokemon out to everyone. Also I will be redrawing some of the names just to let you know.

take your time Smile your fine. Also, if i already won a prize can i be drawn for another one, and if i win it i can i give my other prize (Arceus) up? give it up? One other thing is the Arceus shiny? (I don't know if it can or can't? Thanks!

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - bsaet - Dec 25, 2014

Hey I just found out I won the raffle am I too late to get it is so it is fine and thank you very much for the legendary birds / swords of justice and beast's

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - Shuneshinearmy - Dec 26, 2014

Not to be rude, but i never got my shiny 6iv legends.
May i please have them?

IGN: jordan
FC: under my name.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Raffle Winners Drawn} - Hero - Dec 26, 2014

(Dec 26, 2014, 05:48 AM)Shuneshinearmy Wrote: Not to be rude, but i never got my shiny 6iv legends.
May i please have them?

IGN: jordan
FC: under my name.

Ohh thats a shame , I hope you can still redeem them, but the op is busy lately, and still has to distribute the winners their pokemon.

RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Back After a long time away} - leponzitro - Jan 13, 2015

Hello everyone It has been a long time since I was last on and I can honestly say that it is great to finally be back with all you guys here.

I had a few things to take care of over the break and I wanted to be sure that I got everything on the wraps before I posted again.

I see that there are a lot of people mad or upset that they did not get their pokemon which I completely understand but I hope that you all understand that sometimes more pressing things come up that must be squared away first.

I look forward to future giveaways and would like to wrap up this giveaway and raffle finally.

This month I am available for longer periods of time due to scheduling and such so below I will post what times you can find me on here and the times that I will also be most likely giving away.

Monday, Wednesday 11p.m till 1 a.m EST

Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday 11 a.m to 11 p.m EST

If times are changed I will leave a post.