Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday} (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Last-chance-to-get-10-Legendary-Pokemon-Final-Trades-HappenTommorow-thru-Friday)

RE: Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon. {Closing Friday 1/23/2015} Get yours now - leponzitro - Jan 21, 2015

(Jan 21, 2015, 05:26 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Still in class everyone. So it looks like trading will not happen today, but the good news is I will be off until next Monday after today so that means trading will be happening a lot.

If you like this giveaway and want more like it feel free to let me know what you think.

I will not ask for a +1 reputation as that is completely up to your discretion and it is something that I do not want to influence. However it is always appreciated.

On a side note I am thinking about doing 2 things after this giveaway closes and would like your feedback on it.

The first is a 6IV Shiny Darkrai giveaway. (This is not final as I always test the pokemon to see if it can be traded)

The second would be a IV maxing and Nature service. In which I will take pokemon that you send me and max their IVs and give them the natures that you want and then send them back to you. (This is not final as well since this does not work with some event legendary pokemon)

I would appreciate your feedback as to which you would like to see.

If you would like any details on either feel free to ask.

Also bump this so everyone can see. Thanks :D

bump

RE: Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon. {Closing Friday 1/23/2015} Get yours now - Colette - Jan 21, 2015

(Jan 21, 2015, 05:26 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Still in class everyone. So it looks like trading will not happen today, but the good news is I will be off until next Monday after today so that means trading will be happening a lot.

If you like this giveaway and want more like it feel free to let me know what you think.

I will not ask for a +1 reputation as that is completely up to your discretion and it is something that I do not want to influence. However it is always appreciated.

On a side note I am thinking about doing 2 things after this giveaway closes and would like your feedback on it.

The first is a 6IV Shiny Darkrai giveaway. (This is not final as I always test the pokemon to see if it can be traded)

The second would be a IV maxing and Nature service. In which I will take pokemon that you send me and max their IVs and give them the natures that you want and then send them back to you. (This is not final as well since this does not work with some event legendary pokemon)

I would appreciate your feedback as to which you would like to see.

If you would like any details on either feel free to ask.

Also bump this so everyone can see. Thanks :D
Ah ok well i'll be looking forward to trading tomorrow Smile

RE: Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon. {Closing Friday 1/23/2015} Get yours now - zphrr - Jan 21, 2015

If its not too late
FC: 0688-5492-9301
IGN: Ben

RE: Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon. {Closing Friday 1/23/2015} Get yours now - Brock - Jan 21, 2015

Adding your FC right now

RE: Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon. {Closing Friday 1/23/2015} Get yours now - leponzitro - Jan 21, 2015

(Jan 21, 2015, 05:48 PM)zphrr Wrote: If its not too late
Never to late

RE: Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon. {Closing Friday 1/23/2015} Get yours now - Bigbear - Jan 21, 2015

Ign may Um I'm on right now

RE: Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon. {Closing Friday 1/23/2015} Get yours now - burgeman1102 - Jan 21, 2015

Hey finally added you on oras. I will be on tomorrow around 7pm est. Sitting in class looks like quite the bore since you're cruising the boards, know the feeling I am studying myself.

RE: Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon. {Closing Friday 1/23/2015} Get yours now - zphrr - Jan 21, 2015

(Jan 21, 2015, 06:00 PM)leponzitro Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2015, 05:48 PM)zphrr Wrote: If its not too late
Never to late
added you, whenever you're ready

RE: Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon. {Closing Friday 1/23/2015} Get yours now - BlueberryFizz - Jan 21, 2015

IGN: Yonas
Ready when you are

RE: Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon. {Closing Friday 1/23/2015} Get yours now - emoagogo - Jan 21, 2015

Online and ready when you are!! I added you.
IGN: Emo
FC: 1306-6449-5502