Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Pokeball Vivillon (Offline) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Pokeball Vivillon (Offline) (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Pokeball-Vivillon-Offline)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Pokeball Vivillon (Offline) - Chawizawd - Aug 18, 2016

What's up trainers! Looking for a Scatterbug? Didn't think so! This sucker right here is the totally rare Pokeball Vivillon! They were offered in America from 8/6/14 - 8/12/14, Europe had a few short runs as well, and only Japan had them available for the whole month! So not only is the pattern super-duper rare, the event was way limited too! But don't you worry about all that! This right here is your second chance to get your very own Pokeball Vivillon! I've gone ahead and made it possible to trade him on the GTS by removing the ribbon, but this guy is nearly the same as he was back in '014! I also took the liberty of beefing him up to lvl 50 and giving him the IVs you need to trash your enemies with this beautiful butterfly!

[Image: 666-pb.png]
Pokeball Vivillon 
LV: 50
OT: SUM2014
Nature: Timid
Ability: Compound Eyes
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31
Moves:
- Sleep Powder
- Tailwind
- Hurricane
- Protect

I will be using the GTS to distribute these Pokemon. To make it a faster process, I require you post a Abra on the GTS in order to obtain your Pokemon. Abra can be found in X/Y on route 5, whereas in ORAS it is found in Granite Cave. I know they're harder to catch than Tapu Koko but I believe in you.

You probably don't want to get sniped. I've been there and it blows. So for your convenience, ONLY REQUEST WHEN THE TOPIC HEAD SAYS [OPEN] because if you try to wake me up for a Pokemon I will probably sleep through it. Just make sure to request level 41-50 Vivillon only. In the message box, please put "Chawizawd." After doing this, please post in this thread with the form down below. No form = no Vivillon. This is the easy part, you really ought to just copy paste what I have below and put in your details.

Pokemon Deposited:
IGN:
GTS Message:

If you have not seen a Vivillon yet in game, you can still request it on the GTS. Simply scroll down to "What Pokemon?" and type in Vivillon. Make sure you spell it correctly!

GIVEAWAY IS CURRENTLY OFFLINE

RE: Pokeball Vivillon [OPEN SOON] - Musicman7 - Aug 18, 2016

Woo cant wait. How awesome! I hope I can get one even though it does conflct a bit with school.

RE: Pokeball Vivillon [OPEN SOON] - AngelGlitch - Aug 18, 2016

Pokemon Deposited: Scatterbug
Level: 1
IGN: Elena
GTS Message: Chawizawd

RE: Pokeball Vivillon [OPEN SOON] - Relinies - Aug 18, 2016

Pokemon Deposited: Trubbish
IGN: Relinies
GTS Message: Chawizawd

It's starting soon! I'm excited, gonna go ahead and put this up

RE: Pokeball Vivillon [OPEN SOON] - Rurek - Aug 18, 2016

Pokemon Deposited: abra
Level: 12
IGN: Karol
GTS Message: Chawizawd

RE: Pokeball Vivillon [OPEN] - camuii - Aug 18, 2016

Pokemon Deposited: Abra
Level: 10
IGN: Solstice
GTS Message: Chawizawd

Thank you!

RE: Pokeball Vivillon [OPEN SOON] - TanteKäthe - Aug 18, 2016

[b]Pokemon Deposited: Abra
IGN: Chloe Price
GTS Message: [/b] Chawizawd

Thank you!
Heart

RE: Pokeball Vivillon [OPEN] - Chawizawd - Aug 18, 2016

@AngelGlitch Sent!
@Relinies Sent!
@Rurek  Sent!
@camuii  Sent!
@TanteKäthe Sent!

RE: Pokeball Vivillon [OPEN] - Ayuma - Aug 18, 2016

Pokemon Deposited: Abra
IGN: Ayuma
GTS Message: Ayuma

RE: Pokeball Vivillon [OPEN] - Chawizawd - Aug 18, 2016

@Musicman7  PM me and let me know what time works best for ya!