Pokemon Forever
LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! (/Thread-LF-Master-Balls-Trading-Shinies-and-legends)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! - Frost - Oct 18, 2016

(Oct 18, 2016, 11:46 AM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 10:48 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 10:32 AM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 08:14 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @OGaryOak How many more do you need? I can spare some more if really nessacary

Honestly i didnt really have a target # 151 maybe? (i have a real weak spot for the OG 151) and i really enjoy catching shinies in masterballs as i feel it makes them that much more special so i just found this to be a great way to get rid of alot of valuable legends/shinies that i have no use for (duplicates,etc)  and in turn give someone something they might not be able to obtain in game as easily as the item you are guarenteed to aquire in game almost everytime !! 

I digress 

if there is anything on the list that is appealing to you feel free to offer as im constantly updating list with extra shinies extra legend events that people might have missed out on for master ball trades!!

Well i have about 20 Master balls from collecting them from trades and such, but i do also catch shinies so i do not want to give to many away. Also, i dont wanna be a jerk and take all your shinies for my Master Balls.....soo what do yo want to do? Its up to you

Are there any specific Mons on my list you have your eye on ?? im willing to trade everything on both lists but i appreciate you attempting to leave some for others!!! 

maybe pick a couple leave a couple for others?

ok sounds great to me. Ill take only like three shinies and ill give you like 4 masterballs if you want

RE: LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! - OGaryOak - Oct 18, 2016

(Oct 18, 2016, 02:13 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 11:46 AM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 10:48 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 10:32 AM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 08:14 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @OGaryOak How many more do you need? I can spare some more if really nessacary

Honestly i didnt really have a target # 151 maybe? (i have a real weak spot for the OG 151) and i really enjoy catching shinies in masterballs as i feel it makes them that much more special so i just found this to be a great way to get rid of alot of valuable legends/shinies that i have no use for (duplicates,etc)  and in turn give someone something they might not be able to obtain in game as easily as the item you are guarenteed to aquire in game almost everytime !! 

I digress 

if there is anything on the list that is appealing to you feel free to offer as im constantly updating list with extra shinies extra legend events that people might have missed out on for master ball trades!!

Well i have about 20 Master balls from collecting them from trades and such, but i do also catch shinies so i do not want to give to many away. Also, i dont wanna be a jerk and take all your shinies for my Master Balls.....soo what do yo want to do? Its up to you

Are there any specific Mons on my list you have your eye on ?? im willing to trade everything on both lists but i appreciate you attempting to leave some for others!!! 

maybe pick a couple leave a couple for others?

ok sounds great to me. Ill take only like three shinies and ill give you like 4 masterballs if you want

Ermagahd thats sounds Fantastic !! im on now just send me trade whenever you are interested

RE: LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! - joubs - Oct 18, 2016

what do you have still available? I have 4 master balls I would be willing to trade

(Oct 18, 2016, 03:47 PM)joubs Wrote: what do you have still available? I have 4 master balls I would be willing to trade

everything that is still on lists !

(Oct 18, 2016, 04:21 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 03:47 PM)joubs Wrote: what do you have still available? I have 4 master balls I would be willing to trade

Great! I'd be interested in the cresselia, dragonite and Sylveon, would be willing to give you all 4 masterballs for them if thats good with you  :D

@OGaryOak Sending you a trade now

(Oct 18, 2016, 04:25 PM)joubs Wrote:

Great! I'd be interested in the cresselia, dragonite and Sylveon, would be willing to give you all 4 masterballs for them if thats good with you  :D

Sounds good to me ! i have to grab cresselia from pokebank but will send you a trade when im ready!

@OGaryOak If I can have the Roserade that'd be great Smile that and whatever else you want

(Oct 18, 2016, 04:34 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 04:25 PM)joubs Wrote:

Sounds good to me ! i have to grab cresselia from pokebank but will send you a trade when im ready!

Perfect I added you

(Oct 18, 2016, 04:37 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @OGaryOak If I can have the Roserade that'd be great Smile that and whatever else you want

THanks again!! the balls will go to good use!!