Pokemon Forever
LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! (/Thread-LF-Master-Balls-Trading-Shinies-and-legends)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! - OGaryOak - Oct 18, 2016

(Oct 18, 2016, 04:40 PM)joubs Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 04:34 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 04:25 PM)joubs Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 04:21 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 03:47 PM)joubs Wrote: what do you have still available? I have 4 master balls I would be willing to trade

everything that is still on lists !

Great! I'd be interested in the cresselia, dragonite and Sylveon, would be willing to give you all 4 masterballs for them if thats good with you  :D

Sounds good to me ! i have to grab cresselia from pokebank but will send you a trade when im ready!

Perfect I added you
Sending trade now

RE: LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! - OGaryOak - Oct 18, 2016

(Oct 18, 2016, 04:40 PM)joubs Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 04:34 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 04:25 PM)joubs Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 04:21 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 03:47 PM)joubs Wrote: what do you have still available? I have 4 master balls I would be willing to trade

everything that is still on lists !

Great! I'd be interested in the cresselia, dragonite and Sylveon, would be willing to give you all 4 masterballs for them if thats good with you  :D

Sounds good to me ! i have to grab cresselia from pokebank but will send you a trade when im ready!

Perfect I added you

THanks! the balls will go to good use !! ( mostly legend shiny catches :D )     +1rep would apprecaite it if you could return the favor !! thanks in advance

RE: LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! - Vohras - Oct 19, 2016

I have a spare masterball from the story playthrough if you are still looking.

RE: LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! - OGaryOak - Oct 19, 2016

(Oct 19, 2016, 11:41 AM)Vohras Wrote: I have a spare masterball from the story playthrough if you are still looking.

Definitely, Unfortunately all i have left to offer for trade is US volcanion Event codes if youre interested in that i would be happy to trade !

That's fine. I added you, and I'll be online for a bit right now.

RE: LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! - OGaryOak - Oct 19, 2016

(Oct 19, 2016, 12:51 PM)Vohras Wrote: That's fine. I added you, and I'll be online for a bit right now.

sounds good ! unfrotunately i wont be available for trade until later tonight after 9:30 pm 

or tmrw afternoon ! 

let me know if either time works for you ?!

I'll likely be able to make the trade later tonight.

RE: LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! - OGaryOak - Oct 20, 2016

(Oct 19, 2016, 06:37 PM)Vohras Wrote: I'll likely be able to make the trade later tonight.

sorry i wasnt able to trade last night got really busy with hw 

i will be available most of the day just let me know when you would like to trade!

RE: LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! - Jlmeister - Oct 20, 2016

Hey man, I've got 3 masterballs that I've obtained during the stories of oras and xy. Unfortunately I'm from europe so your codes won't help me, but if you happen to find any shinies you want to get rid of, I'd be interested.

RE: LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends! - OGaryOak - Oct 20, 2016

(Oct 20, 2016, 06:32 AM)Jlmeister Wrote: Hey man, I've got 3 masterballs that I've obtained during the stories of oras and xy. Unfortunately I'm from europe so your codes won't help me, but if you happen to find any shinies you want to get rid of, I'd be interested.

Awesome Sounds good to me i will keep you posted on shiny mons !