Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] 6IV Dittos with Destiny Knot! [ON HIATUS!!] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] 6IV Dittos with Destiny Knot! [ON HIATUS!!] (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-6IV-Dittos-with-Destiny-Knot-ON-HIATUS)

RE: 6IV Dittos with Destiny Knot! Nature Update!! - AlonzoRS - Feb 8, 2015

I´d like one very much

Pokemon You're Offering: eevee
Level of Pokemon: 1
Gender of Pokemon: Male
Message on GTS: Knight Owl
Nature Requested: Adamant

IGN: Alonzo

RE: 6IV Dittos with Destiny Knot! Nature Update!! - thewasher19 - Feb 8, 2015

So this just happened after I was wondering why KnightOwl gave me a neutral rating for being "Impatient" when I was wondering why he was on the forums for 2 hours doing something else when I asked for a Ditto.

[Image: 3gOHs6q.png]

RE: 6IV Dittos with Destiny Knot! Nature Update!! - Knight Owl - Feb 8, 2015

(Jan 11, 2015, 11:21 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: It's been 2 hours and I still haven't gotten a Ditto. Is something wrong?

thewasher19 here seems to not understand one can use the forums without being on your game. As if Pokemon is even the only game on this site. So he cries about a neutral rating for being impatient. Which he was. As if he's the ONLY person who has had to wait for someone to be near their game for a trade. Sure he's edited it to say thanks after the trade was made when I was on my game, but his gimme gimme attitude no doubt makes me question whether these giveaways are worth my time. No doubt the rest of you have been more than patient and understanding of proceedings like these, and because of you, they are worth it.

RE: 6IV Dittos with Destiny Knot! Nature Update!! - thewasher19 - Feb 8, 2015

(Feb 8, 2015, 05:09 PM)Knight Owl Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 11:21 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: It's been 2 hours and I still haven't gotten a Ditto. Is something wrong?

thewasher19 here seems to not understand one can use the forums without being on your game. As if Pokemon is even the only game on this site. So he cries about a neutral rating  for being impatient. Which he was. As if he's the ONLY person who has had to wait for someone to be near their game for a trade. Sure he's edited it to say thanks after the trade was made when I was on my game, but his gimme gimme attitude no doubt makes me question whether these giveaways are worth my time. No doubt the rest of you have been more than patient and understanding of proceedings like these, and because of you, they are worth it.

I don't know how you can draw a "gimme gimme" attitude from just wondering if my Ditto will be delivered because that trade could easily be sniped.

RE: 6IV Dittos with Destiny Knot! Nature Update!! - matabro - Feb 8, 2015

one time I made a thread and bumped it about 15 minutes later I get called out for it but what's funny is a female makes a thread and she bumpeds it 15 minutes later and no one calls her out for it umm odd.

RE: 6IV Dittos with Destiny Knot! Nature Update!! - matabro - Feb 8, 2015

night owl you have to understand being curious when something is going to be done in being impatient are also two different things.

(Feb 8, 2015, 12:50 PM)mog1998 Wrote: IGN: Matheus
Poke: Foongus
Nick: N
Level: 1
Nature: Adamant

Thanks man! :D

(Feb 8, 2015, 03:17 PM)AlonzoRS Wrote: I´d like one very much

Pokemon You're Offering: eevee
Level of Pokemon: 1
Gender of Pokemon: Male
Nature Requested: Adamant

IGN: Alonzo

I couldn't see these up there. If you'd like to try again, I can get them to you.

(Feb 8, 2015, 03:04 PM)SirRag3Alot Wrote: could i get one please, im trying to get in to competitive and i dont have any decent pokemon Smile (ign-Rage)

What pokemon do you have deposited and what nature would you like?

Hey everyone! Four new natures have been added to chose from! If demand for any of the remaining unlisted ones persist, they shall be added in the future as well. Until then, enjoy!

Since there is no one superior nature, I have now decided to provide a small variety to choose below:

Adamant, Bold, Calm, Careful, Impish, Jolly, Modest, Sassy, and Timid

New natures include Brave, Naive, Quiet, and Relaxed!

If you don't pick a nature I will send you a random one.

(Feb 8, 2015, 05:25 PM)matabro Wrote: night owl you have to understand being curious when something is going to be done in being impatient are also two different things.

I'm aware of the difference. However, he admitted to being impatient in his neutral rep retaliation comment.
My feelings weren't hurt. But this thread is for a ditto giveaway and as such it shall only be the topic discussed here.

RE: 6IV Dittos with Destiny Knot! Nature Update!! - AlonzoRS - Feb 8, 2015

(Feb 8, 2015, 06:31 PM)Knight Owl Wrote: Hey everyone! Four new natures have been added to chose from! If demand for any of the remaining unlisted ones persist, they shall be added in the future as well. Until then, enjoy!

Since there is no one superior nature, I have now decided to provide a small variety to choose below:

Adamant, Bold, Calm, Careful, Impish, Jolly, Modest, Sassy, and Timid

New natures include Brave, Naive, Quiet, and Relaxed!

If you don't pick a nature I will send you a random one.

I'll try again
Pokemon You're Offering: wurple
Level of Pokemon: 3
Gender of Pokemon: female
Nature Requested: Random (surprise me)

Ign: Alonzo