Pokemon Forever
[CLOSED] Which Pokemon do you want to see in the next GTS Wars? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED] Which Pokemon do you want to see in the next GTS Wars? (/Thread-CLOSED-Which-Pokemon-do-you-want-to-see-in-the-next-GTS-Wars)

Pages: 1 2 3

Which Pokemon do you want to see in the next GTS Wars? - JPNYCE - Dec 21, 2016

[Image: TeamMagmaVSTeamAqua_832x468.png]
HELLO ALL! I run a game called GTS Wars. I did my first one here yesterday. I need 6 Pokemon for the next one and wanted to get ideas from the community. So please comment with all of the info for the Pokemon you want to see in the next game of GTS Wars. You can pick any bit of information for the Pokemon(Moves, Shiny status, EVs, etc) THE INFORMATION MUST BE GAME LEGAL! This means you can't ask for a Raichu with Fire Blast or anything like that. Also shiny locked Pokemon and in-battle only forms are out of the question. Mega stones and Z-Crystals can not pass through the GTS, so please leave those out as well. I will pick the 6 that I like over the next day or so. If I pick yours I will gen the Pokemon for you as a thank you. PEACE!

RE: Which Pokemon do you want to see in the next GTS Wars? - AllTradeAndeBattle65 - Dec 21, 2016

Lol Im salty But I will give my opinon I think all the Eeveelotions for one big one yes even eevee I think that would be cool cause all of them can be used in VGC

RE: Which Pokemon do you want to see in the next GTS Wars? - JPNYCE - Dec 21, 2016

(Dec 21, 2016, 08:25 AM)AllTradeAndeBattle65 Wrote: Lol Im salty But I will give my opinon I think all the Eeveelotions for one big one yes even eevee I think that would be cool cause all of them can be used in VGC

Lol I've actually done one before. It turned out well. Doing one here will definitely happen. Better luck in the next war. Smile

RE: Which Pokemon do you want to see in the next GTS Wars? - AllTradeAndeBattle65 - Dec 21, 2016

ANd Also christmas themed shiny pokemon like litten and trevinant

RE: Which Pokemon do you want to see in the next GTS Wars? - tikrit - Dec 21, 2016

hey, really enjoyed your giveaway yesterday even though it was nerve wrecking button mashing on my 3ds only to get "This Pokemon has already been traded." for 2 hours straight. :D

Would be cool if you could consider using this magnezone set (hp ground is kinda tedious to get without genning). 
its something id like to add to my team eventually.  Smile

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull  
Level: 50  
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 30 HP / 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD / 30 Spe  
- Thunderbolt  
- Flash Cannon  
- Volt Switch  
- Hidden Power [Ground]

RE: Which Pokemon do you want to see in the next GTS Wars? - CellyBean - Dec 21, 2016

a shiny comfey and shiny phantump. i think their shiny forms are really pretty.

and i think doing both forms of the shiny rockruff evolution would be cool so then people can try to get both shinies regardless of whether they have sun or moon

also we can only take one of each right?

RE: Which Pokemon do you want to see in the next GTS Wars? - nightburstpkmn - Dec 21, 2016

From what I have seen in the threads recently, I saw a lot of people demanding Tapu Bulu's more often. So that's a given.

RE: Which Pokemon do you want to see in the next GTS Wars? - Kingkicks - Dec 21, 2016

Shiny Starters maybe?

RE: Which Pokemon do you want to see in the next GTS Wars? - mario2750 - Dec 21, 2016

We're you the one putting shiny gyarados with a golden bottle cap on the GTS yesterday?
Because I missed all of those :/.

RE: Which Pokemon do you want to see in the next GTS Wars? - mario2750 - Dec 21, 2016

For an actual suggestion though,
how about shiny johto and shiny unova starters.