Pokemon Forever
[LOOKING FOR] Meloetta 2016 Event on X,Y, AS, or OR - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [LOOKING FOR] Meloetta 2016 Event on X,Y, AS, or OR (/Thread-LOOKING-FOR-Meloetta-2016-Event-on-X-Y-AS-or-OR)

Meloetta 2016 Event on X,Y, AS, or OR - SH RYRY - Dec 26, 2016

Hey there guys! Have had a busy time recently and completely forgot to get Meloetta! Really need this to complete my collection of the mythicals so any help would be much appreciated!
I have plenty of shinies to trade (including legendaries) and if its more your thing, then lots of competitive pokemon too! Thanks for your help!

RE: Meloetta 2016 Event on X,Y, AS, or OR - TestarudoRi - Dec 26, 2016

(Dec 26, 2016, 09:22 AM)SH RYRY Wrote: Hey there guys! Have had a busy time recently and completely forgot to get Meloetta! Really need this to complete my collection of the mythicals so any help would be much appreciated!
I have plenty of shinies to trade (including legendaries) and if its more your thing, then lots of competitive pokemon too! Thanks for your help!

I have the 2016 Meloetta.  Here is a list of shinies I am looking for, do not care about IVs.  If you have one of the shiny legendaries, would you mind telling me OT and pokeball it is in.

LF Shiny:
Porygon
Vivillon-Tundra Pattern
Vivillon-Marine Pattern
Slowking
Darmanitan
Hawlucha
Smeargle
(Male) Pyroar
Minun
Carbink
Liepard
Excadrill
Shuckle
Latias
Ho-oh

RE: Meloetta 2016 Event on X,Y, AS, or OR - SH RYRY - Dec 26, 2016

(Dec 26, 2016, 10:09 AM)TestarudoRi Wrote:  
(Dec 26, 2016, 09:22 AM)SH RYRY Wrote:  
Hi @TestarudoRi ! I have a shiny Latias that I'm willing to trade! It's from Southern Island through Soft Resetting! OT is Jack! If you want to trade add my friend code! In a normal poke ball!

(Dec 26, 2016, 10:34 AM)SH RYRY Wrote:
(Dec 26, 2016, 10:09 AM)TestarudoRi Wrote:  
(Dec 26, 2016, 09:22 AM)SH RYRY Wrote:  
Hi @TestarudoRi ! I have a shiny Latias that I'm willing to trade! It's from Southern Island through Soft Resetting! OT is Jack! If you want to trade add my friend code! In a normal poke ball!

I added you and am getting on right now.

Ok sorry for being late I'm getting on now!

Thanks for the trade @TestarudoRi  !!!

(Dec 26, 2016, 10:54 AM)SH RYRY Wrote: Thanks for the trade @TestarudoRi  !!!

Thank you for trade as well.  Have fun with your new pokemon.

RE: Meloetta 2016 Event on X,Y, AS, or OR - lukelukeluke - Dec 28, 2016

(Dec 26, 2016, 09:22 AM)SH RYRY Wrote: Hey there guys! Have had a busy time recently and completely forgot to get Meloetta! Really need this to complete my collection of the mythicals so any help would be much appreciated!

Would you like another meloetta?