Pokemon Forever
[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ (/Thread-SHOP-OPEN-HA-Outlet-The-Premier-Hidden-Ability-Shop-New-FC-For-Returning-Customers)

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - CDVYami - Jan 30, 2017

Do you care about nature ?

Let me do a few eggs, and you'll have a Adamant 6IV Grimmer with both egg moves Wink

What are you willing to trade ? :p

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - CDVYami - Jan 30, 2017

Got a few 5IVs, with either glutonny or toxytouch.
PM me whenever, or answer here ^^

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - ScottyThunder - Jan 30, 2017

Hey! I'm trying to make a Sand team, and would really like a Sand Force Diglett. I don't really have that many HA Pokemon, but I do have several 5 IV Pokemon like Magnemite, Cubone, Pichu, Torkoal, and Pokemon I've moved up from XY like Smeargle, Gible, and Honedge. If these are of interest to you, I'd love to make a trade and, if not, I completely understand. Thanks in advance!

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - Omradem - Jan 30, 2017

I have a Hidden Ability mimikyu!   Rolleyes 
(Ok Sorry)

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - wartty - Jan 31, 2017

@CDVYami thank you ~ if the ivs are in the right places then id say a 5iv poison touch grimers worth drampa and snorlax Smile
@ScottyThunder lol id love a torkoal <3 is there any other sandstorm pokemon you need? i have a sand team of my own :D
@Omradem I kinda wish it was true :\

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - CDVYami - Jan 31, 2017

(Jan 31, 2017, 01:11 AM)wartty Wrote: @CDVYami thank you ~ if the ivs are in the right places then id say a 5iv poison touch grimers worth drampa and snorlax Smile
@ScottyThunder lol id love a torkoal <3 is there any other sandstorm pokemon you need? i have a sand team of my own :D

I'm back ^^
I've got a the adamant grimmers 5IVs (not perfect speed IVs), toxytouch with egg moves.
I don't have a female though :/
Still want it ? I can give you 2 if you wont, I've got plenty lol

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - ScottyThunder - Jan 31, 2017

(Jan 31, 2017, 01:11 AM)wartty Wrote: @CDVYami thank you ~ if the ivs are in the right places then id say a 5iv poison touch grimers worth drampa and snorlax Smile

Sounds like a deal! And no thank you, I've got everything else, just wanted to save myself some time. I'll be on for the next few hours, so just message me when you're ready  :D

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - wartty - Jan 31, 2017

@CDVYami lol i can manage the rest :p the closer it is to 31/31/31/X/31/31 the better
@ScottyThunder kay ill add you up and head online in a minute

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - ScottyThunder - Jan 31, 2017

(Jan 31, 2017, 10:53 AM)wartty Wrote: @CDVYami lol i can manage the rest :p the closer it is to 31/31/31/X/31/31 the better
@ScottyThunder kay ill add you up and head online in a minute

I'll be waiting in the plaza, send a request whenever you're ready!

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - CDVYami - Jan 31, 2017

Ok ok, I'm up for trade if you are