Pokemon Forever
[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ (/Thread-SHOP-OPEN-HA-Outlet-The-Premier-Hidden-Ability-Shop-New-FC-For-Returning-Customers)

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - 0kamii - May 23, 2017

@wartty Thank you so much for the Anorith. I see a Gen 7 recreationals Drizzle Team with Armaldo on it as the primary physical attacker. It'll be so much fun to use my first fossil pokemon again in battles against my friends.

Eelektross, huh? Funny you should mention that mon's name. I too had one on my team for most of Gen 6's run. It's just so incredible, but there's one major problem. The analyses I do are intended for VGC 2017 use only, and Eelektross isn't legal in this metagame. If and when I expand my repertoire into PU - Ubers analyses, I'll be sure to credit you with the suggestion. For now though, I may already have a fourth candidate in mind for my next analysis, but I have a different post I want to make later this week first. Be on the lookout for that, bien?

- 0kamii

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - Adridia - May 23, 2017

I'm looking for an HA Bulbasaur, but I don't know what I suppose to do for obtaining it 'cause I  don't have "interesting" Pokemon, just only some breedjects and Non alolan- Pokemon.
So if you are interested in them, I wish  I could obtain a Bulbasaur

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - Corrosion2424 - May 23, 2017

(May 23, 2017, 09:00 AM)wartty Wrote: @Corrosion2424 seems we keep missing each other lol what time zone are you in?

I'm in the NZD time zone

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - wartty - May 23, 2017

@Corrosion2424 I'm around now if your free? Smile 
@Adridia lol well I thought I made it pretty clear I'm also accepting all the items I listed on the first page? I actually get items way more then Pokemon xP
@0kamii makes me glad to know you've seen the beautiful lampreys potential xD and that sucks the island scan Pokemon aren't included forgot they're not in the national Dex :\

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - Adridia - May 23, 2017

@wartty  So can have an HA Bulbasaur 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP fire)? Will give a Rare Candy or an Ability Capsule.

I'm really ashamed of myself for not reading all, lol

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - wartty - May 23, 2017

@Adridia For the ability capsule I could manage that HP Fire bulbababy Wink you mind waiting a day or 2 might take a bit to arrange it?

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - jhey-zone-bee - May 23, 2017

@wartty  HI wartty..ya remember me? just dropping by to say hello

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - Corrosion2424 - May 23, 2017

(May 23, 2017, 09:35 PM)wartty Wrote: @Corrosion2424 I'm around now if your free? Smile 
@Adridia lol well I thought I made it pretty clear I'm also accepting all the items I listed on the first page? I actually get items way more then Pokemon xP
@0kamii makes me glad to know you've seen the beautiful lampreys potential xD and that sucks the island scan Pokemon aren't included forgot they're not in the national Dex :\

yeah , now is a good time and also add me

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - wartty - May 24, 2017

Hey Jaheyne :p @jhey-zone-bee lol dont worry I havent forgotten about you just this stores actually been kinda busy this week and I figured you werent in to much of a rush xP I might have a lot more coming your way too if your interested ~
@Corrosion2424 Ill add you now Smile cya in plaza ~

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - wartty - May 24, 2017

@Corrosion2424 you forgot pyukumuku D: