Pokemon Forever
[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ (/Thread-SHOP-OPEN-HA-Outlet-The-Premier-Hidden-Ability-Shop-New-FC-For-Returning-Customers)

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Sep 16, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane Lol sure sorry about that !! Maybe I can catch you in the morning before I go to bed :p

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Tenebris_Kane - Sep 17, 2017

@wartty 
I will be online for the next while if you are able to trade.

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Sep 17, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane I'm online now :D gonna give you some reps for being a reliable trading partner, get your reputation started :p

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - BeastMode5515 - Sep 17, 2017

I'll offer a 4 em HA sneasel and a 4 em HA absol for a HA mudkip and a HA treecko.

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Sep 17, 2017

@BeastMode5515 ohh lol I read it as you were offering all those xD I'm not really looking for other HAs at the moment I'm pretty much just looking for rare candies now

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - BeastMode5515 - Sep 17, 2017

(Sep 17, 2017, 07:46 AM)wartty Wrote: @BeastMode5515 ohh lol I read it as you were offering all those xD I'm not really looking for other HAs at the moment I'm pretty much just looking for rare candies now

Oh I'm a bit short in those atm XD

@Tenebris_Kane cool wanna get the next list of 10 together for me? :D
@BeastMode5515 well you know you can purchase them for bp at the battle Royale dome? If you've got some bp :p

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Tenebris_Kane - Sep 17, 2017

@BeastMode5515 
I need HA Absol and I am willing to trade for the HA Mudkip

@wartty 
I don't intend to steal a sale from you so I will throw an ability capsule in the next trade (or 2 rare candies, which ever you prefer) to make up for it and say thanks again for helping me with my collection. I will be working on the next list of 10 now.

@Tenebris_Kane all good lol your feeding my rare candy needs atm and it's always good to encourage interaction between new users :p could you help out with the treecko as well?

@wartty 
@BeastMode5515
I am willing to breed the treecko as well, Only reason I didn't initially suggest breeding both was because I didn't want to take away business from Wartty's store XD