Pokemon Forever
[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ (/Thread-SHOP-OPEN-HA-Outlet-The-Premier-Hidden-Ability-Shop-New-FC-For-Returning-Customers)

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - BeastMode5515 - Sep 17, 2017

(Sep 17, 2017, 08:05 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @wartty 
@BeastMode5515
I am willing to breed the treecko as well, Only reason I didn't initially suggest breeding both was because I didn't want to take away business from Wartty's store XD

@Tenebris_Kane
 Ok tell me when you're ready

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Tenebris_Kane - Sep 17, 2017

@BeastMode5515 
I am in plaza now, left message in egg swap aswell but wasn't sure which thread you are watching.

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Tenebris_Kane - Sep 17, 2017

@wartty 
Ok, next list of 10
1. Porygon
2. Shieldon
3. Anorith
4. Tirtouga
5. Cranidos
6. Togepi
7. Kantonian Diglett
8. Kantonian meowth
9. Kantonian Geodude
10. Kantonian Raichu

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Sep 17, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane something I just realized... How will the Lightning Rod Raichu work? Want me to breed you a battle ready one? But there's to many ways to build Raichu :\

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Tenebris_Kane - Sep 18, 2017

@wartty 
I was Originally thinking of just taking it so I could add it to my collection in the bank, would it be possible to trade raichu (and marowak) in ORAS then I could just breed them there and have any moveset

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Sep 18, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane Actually cant you get kanto marowak by evolving cubone during the day in SuMo? But wait if you have access to oras cant you get a ton of the HA pokemon through dexnav?

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Tenebris_Kane - Sep 18, 2017

Unfortunately from what I can find Kanto marowak is impossible in sun and moon. I probably will be using dex nav for some of them but I am currently working on sun and moon HA in my spare time. My plan for the next couple lists was probably friend safari only mons I don't currently have access to since they are a pain if I don't have the right people added.

Either way I find it takes less time to do these trades while sos chaining in sun and moon so I can narrow down the list of hidden abilities in 2 different ways at once especially since I am already earning rare candies when testing competitive sets.

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Sep 20, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane Really thats odd I swore I heard that somewhere... Oh well lol I'm actually not sure if I have a HA Cubone in oras.... Lol I'll have to figure that one out xP but anyways I was gonna ask if you'd wanna trade some of the Pokemon in oras? Cause I do most of the breeding in those games anyways plus then I can get your friend safari :p btw got the next list ready to trade this afternoon ~

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Tenebris_Kane - Sep 20, 2017

@wartty 
I may need to breed some in oras in the future for oras exclusive moves which is annoying so having some in oras wouldn't be a bad thing but I recently sent my alpha saphire Pokémon to the bank and restarted the game so haven't got rare candies or junk Pokémon to trade with. I have instead been heavily focused on my moon game getting everything I can in that.
In other words although it is probably a good thing to have more in oras I think I will have to cross that when I come to it since it still needs to be built up so I can trade with it again.

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Sep 20, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane that's exactly why I try to do as much breeding as I can in my copy of Y, plus that's the one I put the effort into getting the shiny charm in so I might as well put it to use. Lol I probably missed you tonight but maybe I can catch you in your morning, had a long day though probably gonna pass out xP