Pokemon Forever
[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ (/Thread-SHOP-OPEN-HA-Outlet-The-Premier-Hidden-Ability-Shop-New-FC-For-Returning-Customers)

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Sep 26, 2017

@Zoidburg5000 course ! Friendall pokeball or dreamball? :p 

@Tenebris_Kane lol understandable sorry I haven't gotten back to you in a couple days ! The only thing I preferred about the lists is that it was a way for us to keep in contact, but I suppose if we arrange something like a trade every Friday and I'll update you on the list I'm working on every Sunday? So right now I've got 8/10 bred and ready front the Kanto section if you are around we could trade tomorrow afternoon or the next day?

@misscandy1994 always seem to see you online at like 12am my time, not that I'm not around then but what time zone are you in? Think we've had this discussion before xP

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Zoidburg5000 - Sep 26, 2017

Dream ball for sure!

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - ShawnStyles - Sep 26, 2017

@wartty can i get a Ferrothorn with power whip and 2 egg moves on it?

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Sep 26, 2017

@ShawnStyles Did you want an HA Ferrothorn?

@Zoidburg5000 I'll have that ready for you tomorrow night ~

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - MissCandy1994 - Sep 27, 2017

@wartty  well right now it is 9:30 am here, at what time are you available today?

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Tenebris_Kane - Sep 27, 2017

@wartty 
I am online most nights at around the time you usually seem to be online so whenever is good for you is good by me. I also just got a couple good streaks in battle tree and managed to get another 7 rare candies so that puts me on around 15 for the minute.

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - ShawnStyles - Sep 27, 2017

@wartty am asking if i can get those set of moves on it?

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Sep 27, 2017

@ShawnStyles I don't really do breeding projects lol I was so scared you were asking for an HA Ferrothorn it's like one of the only ones I don't have, what were the eggmoves? And are you asking for a BR Ferrothorn? Or just eggmoves Ferroseed?

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - ShawnStyles - Sep 27, 2017

@wartty leech seed stealth rock and knock off move set on it

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Zoidburg5000 - Sep 28, 2017

@wartty ok my friend code is 0490-6037-1973