Pokemon Forever
[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ (/Thread-SHOP-OPEN-HA-Outlet-The-Premier-Hidden-Ability-Shop-New-FC-For-Returning-Customers)

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Sep 29, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane @Zoidburg5000 @"MissCandy1994" @Brootox lol sorry it's to much typing out individual messages for this many people but I'm just letting everyone know I'll be back online tonight, around 12 hours from now, all your trades are ready and I'll add you all when I get home from work tonight

@ShawnStyles except you cause I still don't understand what your requesting xD

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Tenebris_Kane - Sep 29, 2017

@wartty 
11 hours from now won't really be plausible for me unfortunatly due to timezones but will trade a different time when you are available.

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Sep 29, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane yeh I thought you'd say that, any chance I could catch you in your morning?

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Sep 30, 2017

OKAYYY @ShawnStyles I saw your post I understand what your asking for now, so you want me to breed a 5iv ferroseed with eggmoves and teach it knock off, I could ev train it and raise it to Lv 50 for you if you'd like as well?

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Tenebris_Kane - Sep 30, 2017

@wartty 
Just attatched a bunch or rare candies to some poor magikarp so will be fine with trading tomorrow

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 1, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane lol I shouldnt still be up xD but since you are you wanna trade?
Edit: lol nvm I need to get to bed, catch ya in 10ish hours ~

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Zoidburg5000 - Oct 1, 2017

@wartty I'll be able to trade anytime today

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Victuuri - Oct 1, 2017

@wartty do you breed shiny pokemon, and if so how many rare candy do you accept?

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 1, 2017

Lool @Victuuri I don't I'm sorry :P too random to offer as a service, what were you looking for? I might have one anyways ~
@Zoidburg5000 nice lol I'm be on for a couple hours then I'm going out for a bit but I'll be back this afternoon

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Victuuri - Oct 1, 2017

A shiny male meowstic xD