Pokemon Forever
[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ (/Thread-SHOP-OPEN-HA-Outlet-The-Premier-Hidden-Ability-Shop-New-FC-For-Returning-Customers)

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - ShawnStyles - Oct 1, 2017

@wartty you dont need to give it to me as 5iv xD any iv is great and dont need to train it i can take it as it is with egg moves and knock off Smile

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 2, 2017

@ShawnStyles I kinda do need to make it 5iv or else you'll just have to breed it and it won't have knock off :p I don't mind, would you have any spare shinys you'd be willing to offer? Or I could just accept a couple of rare candies or apricornballs but a shiny would be the preferred payment for a breeding project

@Tenebris_Kane you around now my diligent trading partner?

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Tenebris_Kane - Oct 2, 2017

@wartty 
I am out with a group of friends playing pokémon so will just check if my DS wants to co-operate with the wifi here  Undecided

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 2, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane ughh I wish I had friends irl who played Pokemon Dx unbelievably jealous ~

@Tenebris_Kane Lool didn't think you'd respond so quickly, I do trades at my work using my phones internet all the time :p hoping online in y, and don't worry I'll understand the connection issues ~

Your post vanished D:

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Tenebris_Kane - Oct 2, 2017

@wartty 
I don't think this is working  Sad

Edit - It's WORKING now Big Grin

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - ShawnStyles - Oct 2, 2017

@wartty i have shiny gumshoos bewear and if you want to breed it with 5iv go ahead and leech seed stealth rock with knock off

@Tenebris_Kane Lol I've done trades on my phones internet driving through the mountains before xD takes a couple tries but it works ~
@ShawnStyles I'll get right on that ~
I'll try to have it ready for friday

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - ShawnStyles - Oct 2, 2017

@wartty ok thanks man

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - MissCandy1994 - Oct 3, 2017

@wartty sorry for the late reply, are you able to trade today?