Pokemon Forever
[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ (/Thread-SHOP-OPEN-HA-Outlet-The-Premier-Hidden-Ability-Shop-New-FC-For-Returning-Customers)

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 15, 2017

@Enderpixel cool just gotta make a coffee then I'll add you up and head online Smile

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 15, 2017

@Enderpixel sorry I'll need another 20 systems still not working

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Arctero - Oct 15, 2017

@wartty ok, cool. if it doesn't work that's fine.

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Enderpixel - Oct 16, 2017

@wartty that’s fine

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Darth_Tyranitar - Oct 17, 2017

Hope I'm doing this right but I'm looking for a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur. From the first post it says you'll accept a rare candy for a pokemon. Is that still the case? I probably have a few breedjects floating around but probably nothing you dont already have unfortunately.

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 17, 2017

@Enderpixel @Arctero @Frostbite25 @Tenebris_Kane @RetroTyphlosion @Chansey
OMFG IM SORRY TO ALL OF YOU.
    Of course when my stores busier then ever my system breaks Dx but I've got my crap all linked now, my actual work got in the way a bit too but it's all figured out now and I'm ready to trade with each of you.
    If each of you could tell me a time that works for you, and whether or not if your still in need, and I think I might do the smaller trades for free since I held you all up!!! Endless apologies ~ Dx

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 17, 2017

Just to summarize
@Enderpixel you wanted Karrablast and Snivy?
@Frostbite25 we'd had the Dreamworld exclusives trade planned but I never heard back from you about apricornballmons?
@Chansey you wanted Sentret and Cubone?
@Arctero you wanted Spiritomb?
@RetroTyphlosion did you still want that zubat?

And @Darth_Tyranitar yep lol that's pretty much how it works :p I'm doing all these for free cause I've been afk for like a week so you can hold onto your Candy's and babys xP

Edit: New FC 5000-7720-5835

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Enderpixel - Oct 17, 2017

@wartty I’m ready by around 5:00pm tomorrow

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Darth_Tyranitar - Oct 18, 2017

Just about any time in the morning if thats alright, eastern time for me.

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Chansey - Oct 18, 2017

@wartty Yes,  Sentret and Cubone. Smile  Thanks!  Smile