Pokemon Forever
[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ (/Thread-SHOP-OPEN-HA-Outlet-The-Premier-Hidden-Ability-Shop-New-FC-For-Returning-Customers)

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Tenebris_Kane - Oct 18, 2017

@wartty 

Hi, How's it going? I am available for trading for the next little while if you are? (I presume you will want your lycanrock back as soon as possible)

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 18, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane if your still around then yeh lol sorry I just got home, would you be around tomorrow afternoon? Gotta work really early so I'll be up

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Arctero - Oct 19, 2017

@wartty Yes, when are you able to trade? I'm available today from 3:15-5:00 PM PST.

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 19, 2017

@Arctero I got 10 minutes now if your still around? Got you added already (new FC)  if you wanna hop online?

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Darth_Tyranitar - Oct 19, 2017

If you're on would you be willing to trade the Chlorophyll Bulbasaur?

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 19, 2017

@Darth_Tyranitar sure add me up and ill use my phones wifi while I walk to work :p

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Darth_Tyranitar - Oct 19, 2017

Alright I'm on right now. Thank you.

Edit: Thanks again! I really appreciate it!

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Dangerbone - Oct 19, 2017

@wartty

Do you happen to have a Storm Drain Lileep available?
I can trade you either the rare candy on a random breedject or a female Alolan Vulpix with Freeze Dry in a Moon Ball. Whichever is more interesting to you.

Thanks in advance!

@Dangerbone yep got HA female Lileep to spare :p with eggmoves, a rare candy will be plenty and welce to the site!! What brings you here if you don't mind me asking?

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Dangerbone - Oct 19, 2017

(Oct 19, 2017, 04:09 PM)wartty Wrote: @Dangerbone yep got HA female Lileep to spare :p with eggmoves, a rare candy will be plenty and welce to the site!! What brings you here if you don't mind me asking?

Sounds good. As to why I'm here, finding Pokemon like this. Ever since Dream World went offline, too many interesting Pokemon have been out of reach for me. That and I don't have the same access to trading that I did 18 years ago.